StaySmartGE Appreciation Thread

BEG

wtf is up with all the appreciation/depreciation threads???

There is no DEpreciation here? This isn't a car dealership?!?!

Do you want one too Mik? haha!

I've turned a new leaf - I am trying to shine attention on others. This cannot be bad can it?

OMG! Raffy did. I'm sorry.

Although' date=' yours is a depreciation thread Raffy - mine is for appreciation only...oh dear - I meant well, really!

Again, apologies guys![/quote']

don't ever apologize on here

ever.

don't show weakness, bite their heads off.

you are forgiven.

a bit unlike you....

no I don't want one unless it's a hate thread.

Actually - in real life - it is absolutely like me. I was only trying to have fun on here - but alas, it didn't go well. ;)

Anyways - we are not allowed to make hate threads. Besides, I wouldn't make one of those about you...I have no reason to. ;)

Alright people - this man has over 3000 posts' date=' and is always respectful to his fellow forum members....show some love people!

I'll start - I appreciate you StaySmart - will you change that avatar now? haha! ;)

Best to ya![/quote']

yet you did not appreciate me

hi Smart

I can't say that I can appreciate a guy who flamed me and questioned my MMA knowledge before he even got to know me.

All I can say is that if he did question your knowledge - I would bet he was respectful about it - and probably more than likely had a valid point. It is not like him to do such otherwise. ;)

All I can say is that if he did question your knowledge - I would bet he was respectful about it - and probably more than likely had a valid point. It is not like him to do such otherwise. ;)

Nowhere near respectful. I've had guys question it in a respectful and calm manner (Exodus9mm). Calling me stupid is nowhere near respectful.

Archived