Three Fighters You Want in the UFC

Drew1211

Jose Aldo is basically in the most respectable promotion for his weightclass.

So? I want to see Jose Aldo in the UFC meaning I'd like to see him move up to 155lbs and fight for the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP. Is there anything wrong with that? Did I answer the question wrong? I don't understand your comment you're coming off as a **** and a little slow :D

So? I want to see Jose Aldo in the UFC meaning I'd like to see him move up to 155lbs and fight for the ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP. Is there anything wrong with that? Did I answer the question wrong? I don't understand your comment you're coming off as a **** and a little slow :D

I was just pointing out that hes already owned by the UFC, but that was an appropriate amount of anger.

I was just pointing out that hes already owned by the UFC' date=' but that was an appropriate amount of anger.[/quote']

He is owned by Zuffa I guess , but he isn't fighting in the UFC nor fighting the fights I'd love to see him in therefore your remark seemed absolutely arbitrary and I just don't know your reason for pointing out the obvious?

He is owned by Zuffa I guess ' date=' but he isn't fighting in the UFC nor fighting the fights I'd love to see him in therefore your remark seemed absolutely arbitrary and I just don't know your reason for pointing out the obvious?[/quote']

ah beat me to it haha

Fedor at LHW is an interesting idea, and id want him in UFC just so everyone would stop talking about it, also, Kimbo should of been given another chance at least

but top 3 would be

Joe Rogan

Diaz

and Paul Daley, what he did was wrong but it was Koscheck so he should be let off

Nick Diaz. I'd like to see him fight Swick and/or Hardy.

Jose Aldo or Eddie Alvarez I'd like to see either of them him fight Penn.

Fedor at 205. I think he is a very fat HW and could easily drop 20lbs with cut. It would be cool to see him fight Rampage, Shogun, Machida, Rashad, and just about every other top 205 guy in the UFC.

The only 3 who could be successful immediately are

Lombard

Diaz

Eddie Alvarez

Noons is a scrub with weak mental game

Overeem is a roid freak

Fedor is years past relevance

Mousassi isn't even almost as good as his hype says

Melendez wouldn't make it past 2 fights

Feijao has potential, Jacare is not ready,

1. Anthony Pettis

2. KJ Noons

3. Rafael Fezaio ( spelling? )

Pettis is a BEEEAAASSTTTTTT

Rafael Feijao?

LOL he wins a Strikeforce championship title and now he's suppose to be in the UFC?

Get real.

King Mo... STOP BEING RETARDED AND RAISE YOUR HANDS IN A STRIKING CONTEST.

Sorry but Rafael Feijao doesn't have any creditable wins other than his last one.

Rafael Feijao?

LOL he wins a Strikeforce championship title and now he's suppose to be in the UFC?

Get real.

King Mo... STOP BEING RETARDED AND RAISE YOUR HANDS IN A STRIKING CONTEST.

Sorry but Rafael Feijao doesn't have any creditable wins other than his last one.

Hey man, I don't recognize many of the names of fighters Feijao has beaten, but please go type his name in on youtube and watch some of his fights. This guy knocks people out left right and center, and he trains with Blackhouse/ Team Nogueira... don't be surprised if you see him in the UFC very soon.

Archived