Sign in to follow this  
ForrestGriffinFan101

Fighters kids should look up to.

o ya everyone wants to be a ****y brit who gets KTFO and will never be a champion like GSP or Randy

He got KO'ed once, most fighters do, he talks a bit of trash, most fighters do, he is the best fighters, no fighters beside him are.

No' date=' he could teach them a think about disipline, and respect, and how a good fighter fights.[/quote']

Now I'm a fan of Bisping but you have to draw the line somewhere. There's no way you can deny that he talked way too much crap against Hendo and didn't back it up. He's not really good for kids to look up to.

I'd say it's between KenFlo, Forrest, and Randy.

Forrest could be out though because of his running out of the octagon thing. However, it is devestating to train that hard for something and get embarrassed so I see why he would have done that.

KenFlo is just awesome. I really liked him in the countdown last night.

"Gray Maynard suddenly grew balls but I don't wanna see the fighter who's gonna talk the whole time. I wanna see the fighter who's gonna fight and let's see how he backs it up in the octagon." How can you not like th is guy.

Now I'm a fan of Bisping but you have to draw the line somewhere. There's no way that he talked way to much crap against Hendo and didn't back it up. He's not really good for kids to look up to.

I'd say it's between KenFlo' date=' Forrest, and Randy.

Forrest could be out though because of his running out of the octagon thing. However, it is devestating to train that hard for something and get embarrassed so I see why he would have done that.

KenFlo is just awesome. I really liked him in the countdown last night.

"Gray Maynard suddenly grew balls but I don't wanna see the fighter who's gonna talk the whole time. I wanna see the fighter who's gonna fight and let's see how he backs it up in the octagon." How can you not like th is guy.[/quote']

I respectfully disagree with you mate.

i like marquadts respect e.g his k/o over maia he knew maia was gone and resisted punching him further when he could have landed another 2 or 3 unnecessary blows, top guy for that imo.

Now I'm a fan of Bisping but you have to draw the line somewhere. There's no way that he talked way to much crap against Hendo and didn't back it up. He's not really good for kids to look up to.

No would would disagree with this. Aside from twinkle here as he is just retarded.

Rich Franklin???

Come on ex high school teacher very smart respectful guy

how has he not been brought up yet

he defo deserves to be in there more so Forrest i would think

Jon Jones, the guy lost to Matt Hamill in a BS call and all he said was it was good for him to have that loss and it will make him stonger and a better fighter and a better person. He is respectful and a legit good guy. But I can't choose between him GSP or Randy.

Plus what buddy above me said. Rich is a good one too

randy for sure he's so respectable and smart true champion

lyoto machida also

(honorable mention hendo who doesn't like someone who shuts overhyped crap talkers up)

EDIT: forgot renzo gracie

Jon Jones' date=' the guy lost to Matt Hamill in a BS call and all he said was it was good for him to have that loss and it will make him stonger and a better fighter and a better person. He is respectful and a legit good guy. But I can't choose between him GSP or Randy.

Plus what buddy above me said. Rich is a good one too[/quote']

i hardly think repeated illegal blows in which Hamill was not able to continue the fight counts as a BS call

Jon Jones' date=' the guy lost to Matt Hamill in a BS call and all he said was it was good for him to have that loss and it will make him stonger and a better fighter and a better person. He is respectful and a legit good guy. But I can't choose between him GSP or Randy.

Plus what buddy above me said. Rich is a good one too[/quote']

Jones is a rat, definatly not a role model.

randy for sure he's so respectable and smart true champion

lyoto machida also

(honorable mention hendo who doesn't like someone who shuts overhyped crap talkers up)

EDIT: forgot renzo gracie

Renzo Gracie shouldn't be considered. He jumped into the ring and kicked Marquardt in the face after the fight.

Rich Franklin???

Come on ex high school teacher very smart respectful guy

how has he not been brought up yet

he defo deserves to be in there more so Forrest i would think

Rich is a good role model, the guy is all class.

Renzo Gracie shouldn't be considered. He jumped into the ring and kicked Marquardt in the face after the fight.

thats after nate punched almeida after the fight was over i would do the same thing have you ever seen him in real life you would agree with me renzo is one of the most down to earth guys your gonna meet

thats after nate punched almeida after the fight was over

true story Nate was pissed he got subbed and slipped in a sneaky punch thats when Renzo jumped in and kicked Nate in the chest

Hey mate' date=' put Michael Bisping Defence Force Member in your sig and you will be in our ever growing best defence force on these fourms! I would be glad to have you mate![/quote']

haha ok ive had that in my sig for time, i'll make it official bruv

I think it's a three-way tie among GSP' date=' Randy Couture, and Rich Franklin. They're three of the classiest guys in the business.[/quote']

Still going for Rich with randy and GSP close second and third

yeah uk uk' date=' glad someone that isnt british sticking up for bisping[/quote']

Thanks mate, i dont get much of that, too many people on here are just idk, bad people, there is still lots of great people on here too tho.

You forgot All of the Above. All of the fighters in the poll are professional talented well-liked fighters. They're all ambassadors of MMA. And they are excellent fighters. I say all of em are good role models.

You forgot All of the Above. All of the fighters in the poll are professional talented well-liked fighters. They're all ambassadors of MMA. And they are excellent fighters. I say all of em are good role models.

You seem like a good member, i agree.

Thanks mate' date=' i dont get much of that, too many people on here are just idk, bad people, there is still lots of great people on here too tho.[/quote']

Realizing the fact that Bisping is not a top 10 fighter means your a bad person?

GSP cheats

Couture is an adulterer

Marquardt took that extra shot at Almeida

Forrest doesn't want to be a role model

Florian is an ugly doosher...

Whatever happened to putting good parents, police and firemen, teachers, and other more realistic and attainable people up as role models?

Stop equating money and success with true intrinsic value

Next you will be saying Paris Hilton is a good role model