If Chael....

Striker_Kid

Ok this seems really unlikely but what would you do if Chael (T)KO'd Anderson Silva? He is not known for very heavy hands and he had Anderson completely rocked, he is lucky Chael didn't follow up with punches but say he does get the (T)KO on Anderson what would you think? Maybe Anderson does have a weak chin, i the people he faught never really got the chance to get a good hit on him but when Chael did Anderson was gonna fall but Chael let him get it back together, maybe in the next fight he will be able to follow up and end it. Thoughts? (I'm not saying it will happen im just asking because it seems like there could be a chance imo)

Ok this seems really unlikely but what would you do if Chael (T)KO'd Anderson Silva? He is not known for very heavy hands and he had Anderson completely rocked' date=' he is lucky Chael didn't follow up with punches but say he does get the (T)KO on Anderson what would you think? Maybe Anderson does have a weak chin, i the people he faught never really got the chance to get a good hit on him but when Chael did Anderson was gonna fall but Chael let him get it back together, maybe in the next fight he will be able to follow up and end it. Thoughts? (I'm not saying it will happen im just asking because it seems like there could be a chance imo)[/quote']

Thatwould be so f'n awsome!

Ok this seems really unlikely but what would you do if Chael (T)KO'd Anderson Silva? He is not known for very heavy hands and he had Anderson completely rocked' date=' he is lucky Chael didn't follow up with punches but say he does get the (T)KO on Anderson what would you think? Maybe Anderson does have a weak chin, i the people he faught never really got the chance to get a good hit on him but when Chael did Anderson was gonna fall but Chael let him get it back together, maybe in the next fight he will be able to follow up and end it. Thoughts? (I'm not saying it will happen im just asking because it seems like there could be a chance imo)[/quote']

but he hasnt finished a fight in 3 years, thats nothing to be proud of, still great fighter tho.

Theres about zero percent chance of that since he couldnt do it with 250 strikes of an AS whos hands were down most of the time. If he does my head will probably explode.

+1

Chael lacks power and anderson has a very good chin. If chael did however 1 punch ko silva then i would probably die of a heart attack.

Archived