Mo Lawal out 9 months for ACL and PCL surgery

CorporalClegg

I wonder how bad he tore them.

?Mo wanted to take one more fight' date=' but we decided that this injury should be attended to first,? - Parsons

Uhh ya think.[/quote']

Yeah taking another fight with a blown out knee would be stupid because he could lose to someone thats not even good. His double leg would be slowed down as well as having less power in his strikes if he could even walk right and if he got kicked in that knee he would more then likely have to quit due to severe pain.

It would need to be a can for him to take another fight and he's past the stage of fighting cans.

I was worried when it went to round 2. Feijao has had some endurance problems in the past. I called him to knock Mo out in the first. Great fight for sure.

Yeah Feijao definitely had cardio problems but he was walking around over 230. He has his weight down according to his fight before Mo they said he was down around 218 so his cut would be much easier.

Sounds like a BS move to keep him from facing any real competiton while he is completely relearning how to fight.

Now that his wrassling gimmick has been shown up as the one dimenional go nowhere style it is he needs to actually learn how to really fight now, and that could take a while.

Archived