1000th Post, Something i have to say

TwinkleToesTommy

Woot!!! 1000th post! Finially! I would like to thank Michael Bisping for motivating me to keep posting all my followers and defence force mates' date=' all the respectable members on here, thank you all so much!

[img']http://themmaspace.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/Michael%20Bisping%20family.jpg[/img]

you have no followers, Bisping sucks and you suck too.

Woot!!! 1000th post! Finially! I would like to thank Michael Bisping for motivating me to keep posting all my followers and defence force mates' date=' all the respectable members on here, thank you all so much!

[img']http://themmaspace.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/Michael%20Bisping%20family.jpg[/img]

didnt you just join? i have been on here for months and not even hit 200 how did you get to 1000?

and dont you ever stop and think all this bisbing love is a little much?

Wow' date=' 1000 useles posts about how some flaming poofter brit is better than he really is.

Thx for making this forum, and by extension, the world, a worse place to be.[/quote']

Did you recently learn the phrase "flaming poofter Brit"? As insults go, it's both lame and inaccurate.

didnt you just join? i have been on here for months and not even hit 200 how did you get to 1000?

and dont you ever stop and think all this bisbing love is a little much?

Erm, it says in the top right of someone's post when they joined.

He joined Dec 2009, you joined July 2010. Besides, he's had to do a lot of Bisping defending.

Erm' date=' it says in the top right of someone's post when they joined.

He joined Dec 2009, you joined July 2010. Besides, he's had to do a lot of Bisping defending.[/quote']

Actually he doesn't no one talks about Bisping much except for his continual spamming of the forums lately with threads about him. Oh and the Hendo KO. That is always worth talking about.

We tend to like to talk about relevant fighters here.

Bisping has ugly ****ing kids.

bisping01.jpg

Actually he doesn't no one talks about Bisping much except for his continual spamming of the forums lately with threads about him. Oh and the Hendo KO. That is always worth talking about.

We tend to like to talk about relevant fighters here.

Yeah, he's had to defend Bisping because of the foolish claims he throws out there about Mikey.

Is that realy necessary? Fair enough you don't Like Michael but to say nasty sh!t about little kids is just wrong and shows you as the sad little weasel you are. Your father should have shot you out onto some tissue and done us all a favor' date=' your pathetic![/quote']

Are you gonna tell me you think those are good looking kids?

Thats what you get when you mix turtle and human DNA.

bisping01.jpg

Are you gonna tell me you think those are good looking kids?

Thats what you get when you mix turtle and human DNA.

bisping01.jpg

They are just kids i have no opinion either way. I do not ask myself ''hmmm are they good looking or not'' when i see kids unlike wierdos like yourself. Accept the fact your obsession with not liking Bisping has gone to far when you feel the need to say nasty things about lil kids.

They are just kids i have no opinion either way. I do not ask myself ''hmmm are they good looking or not'' when i see kids unlike wierdos like yourself. Accept the fact your obsession with not liking Bisping has gone to far when you feel the need to say nasty things about lil kids.

Dude you don't have to be a weirdo to notice if a kid is ugly or not.

TTT is the obsessed one and you are on Bispings nuts to so...Turtles.

bisping01.jpg

Dragon Ball Z was awesome.

Archived