Most Powerful Subs From the Top or Bottom?

Andrewgoodwin

Post whichever position has the best and most useful submissions, ill write some of the key subs for each position...

Top: There is submission for pretty much every position

-full guard has kimoras and leg locks

-side control has arm triangles

-north south d'arce choke

-full mount has arm bars amoung other options

Bottom: In my opinion, this position has the most powerfull chokes, however most subs can only be pulled off from full guard or half guard

-full guard, half guard (or rubber) the All Mighty Triangle choke, as well as kimuras, guillotine chokes, and arm bars

I left out the very useful rear naked choke because even though it is usually preformed on the back, it is achieved by taking your opponants back or through the full mount

Bottom position probably more dangerous because you can put more of your weight on the submission. Most of my favorite fighters are wrestlers though and don't like to be on their back.

Fav Fighters

Chael (Hale to Chael)

Maynard

Condit

Brock Lesnar

Rampage

I heart Chael, ever since the 2nd filho fight, and I remember when rampage used to use wrestling, good ol' days

Post whichever position has the best and most useful submissions' date=' ill write some of the key subs for each position...

Top: There is submission for pretty much every position

-full guard has kimoras and leg locks

-side control has arm triangles

-north south d'arce choke

-full mount has arm bars amoung other options

Bottom: In my opinion, this position has the most powerfull chokes, however most subs can only be pulled off from full guard or half guard

-full guard, half guard (or rubber) the All Mighty Triangle choke, as well as kimuras, guillotine chokes, and arm bars

I left out the very useful rear naked choke because even though it is usually preformed on the back, it is achieved by taking your opponants back or through the full mount[/quote']

whenever Rousimar Plahares has a leg is the most powerful

Btw anyone ever seen a gogoplata or umaplata ever done? I think Nick or Nate diaz did one but Ive never seen it completed

Aoki has done it to two people one from mount(which was amazing) and one to Hansen which was also out of no where

aokiplata...on Nagata

34pz2qh.jpg

gogoplata...on Hansen

2s7eujl.gif

also shogun has used omoplatas to sweep several fighters to stand back up.

Aoki has done it to two people one from mount(which was amazing) and one to Hansen which was also out of no where

aokiplata...on Nagata

34pz2qh.jpg

gogoplata...on Hansen

2s7eujl.gif

also shogun has used omoplatas to sweep several fighters to stand back up.

Something tells me I need to watch more Aoki fights.... ive only seen the "helo japan" gif and the melendez fight of his haha

Archived