Who else wants to see Gray Maynard get his title shot?

causisaysso

He should have gotten it before Frankie but Dana didn't like his fight with Nate Diaz enough so he gave it to a guy Gray had already dominated.

If BJ really wasn't at the top of his game and rewins the title I see him able to beat Gray. We all have off nights so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt just this once.

However if Edgar retains the title Gray will dominate him again in the rematch.

He should have gotten it before Frankie but Dana didn't like his fight with Nate Diaz enough so he gave it to a guy Gray had already dominated.

If BJ really wasn't at the top of his game and rewins the title I see him able to beat Gray. We all have off nights so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt just this once.

However if Edgar retains the title Gray will dominate him again in the rematch.

Gray didn't dominate Edgar in the first place. He beat him, he did not dominate him. There is a massive difference.

Maynard aint getting a title shot as Ken FLo will tool him and give him his first defeat on saturday.

i mean this in the nicest way, but why do people keep saying "tool him" when the correct term is "school him"? i can assure you, as a man with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, that straight men do NOT want to "tool" other men.

I love how Maynard is being so underestimated. His boxing footwork and hands are second to none in MMA. Can't wait til people finally give him respect. He pretty much bullied Frankie and will probably continue.

Fav Fighters

Chael

Maynard

Condit

Brock Lesnar

Rampage

Why do you type out your favorite fighters instead of putting them in your sig?

not trying to hijack your thread but who do you think has the better resume between Kenny and Gray. both have some good wins and while Maynard is undefeated Kenny has fought a lot more tough competition in my opinion.

No worries, I don't consider anyone expressing their genuine MMA opinion a hijack situation. ;)

I love how Maynard is being so underestimated. His boxing footwork and hands are second to none in MMA. Can't wait til people finally give him respect. He pretty much bullied Frankie and will probably continue.

Yeah that's what I remember, Frankie had absolutely no answer for Maynard.

Fav Fighters

Chael

Maynard

Condit

Brock Lesnar

Rampage

you are very right my friend, btw why do you type your fav fighters everytime. Do you know how to customize your sig?

you are very right my friend' date=' btw why do you type your fav fighters everytime. Do you know how to customize your sig?[/quote']

Maybe there should be a how to customize your Sig thread.

How do you do that? I can probably figure it out, but if you can explain I would appreciate it.

Maybe there should be a how to customize your Sig thread.

How do you do that? I can probably figure it out' date=' but if you can explain I would appreciate it.[/quote']

Fastest way is to just click on the Private Messages button in the box that says "Welcome 'whatever your name is'"

On the left side of that screen you'll see edit avatar, edit signature, etc.

Click on edit signature and do whatever you want from there.

Fastest way is to just click on the Private Messages button in the box that says "Welcome 'whatever your name is'"

On the left side of that screen you'll see edit avatar' date=' edit signature, etc.

Click on edit signature and do whatever you want from there.[/quote']

Yeah do what that dude said. You can also customize your avatar(picture) in the same area.

Thanks for the tip! I'm not sure what Avatar I want yet.

Archived