Raaarr!!!!

BAMfreddrick

Praise thee to Raptor Jesus' date=' the one lord who rules above in heaven.

Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come his Raaarrr be heard.

Denounce all prophets for they re not the Shepard but the wolf

Raptor Jesus be the one true path into heaven!!!!

[img']http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/raptor-jesus-demotivational-poster-1216969377.jpg[/img]

I am interested in knowing if you will be this brave when you stand before Jesus one day and give an account for what you do?

I am interested in knowing if you will be this brave when you stand before Jesus one day and give an account for what you do?

cool how so and why?

well i could ask the same.. how so and why?

but im not here to offend, simply amuse so if this offends u rather than amuses u i do apologize.

but to answer the question Raptor Jesus will reward me by reincarnating me as a Raptor in an alternate reality of earth where Raptors still live among humans as there overlords. so sayeth Raptor Jesus.

well i could ask the same.. how so and why?

but im not here to offend' date=' simply amuse so if this offends u rather than amuses u i do apologize.

but to answer the question Raptor Jesus will reward me by reincarnating me as a Raptor in an alternate reality of earth where Raptors still live among humans as there overlords. so sayeth Raptor Jesus.[/quote']

I am not offended. carry on.:)

EXCELLENT!!! now that i have your permission I shall continue to spread the word of Raptor Jesus to any willing to let him into their hearts

I is not permission silly. Some advice though, if you post that pic in every thread the mods will see that as spamming and ban you. This happened to Mikmania. Just trying to help

Back the **** up right now! You think raptor jesus is good?! Well meet Allahsaurus!!!!!!!!!!!! Bow down silly raptor worshipers before thy art to anger thy true master.

allahsaurus.jpg

Allahsaurus is one of the false prophets I have mentioned, for he is the darkness within the hearts of men, the fear in a childs mind, the sadness in a womens eye...for he is Satan..

PRAISE THEE TO RAPTOR JESUS!!! SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON THE DARKENED AND CLOUDED MINDS OF YOUR LOST CHILDREN!!!

Come the day of reckoning Raptor Jesus will fight Allahsaurus for the souls of all humantiy and dinosaur kind.

Good point to what you said

PRAISE THEE TO RAPTOR JESUS!!! SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON THE DARKENED AND CLOUDED MINDS OF YOUR LOST CHILDREN!!!

Come the day of reckoning Raptor Jesus will fight Allahsaurus for the souls of all humantiy and dinosaur kind.

I would kill you if I could' date=' thrust my blade deep into your heart in the name of Allahsaurus... But I am afraid we have much larger problems, problems that may have to unite both of us under one banner. Raptor Buddha has returned...back from the 4th dimension. He brings with him an army of centaurs and fish people, this is truly the greatest threat ever known, to man and dinosaur alike. So I ask you brother, will you join in this crusade?

[img']http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/fatdrunkenbastard/raptorbuddha.jpg[/img]

I would kill you if I could' date=' thrust my blade deep into your heart in the name of Allahsaurus... But I am afraid we have much larger problems, problems that may have to unite both of us under one banner. Raptor Buddha has returned...back from the 4th dimension. He brings with him an army of centaurs and fish people, this is truly the greatest threat ever known, to man and dinosaur alike. So I ask you brother, will you join in this crusade?

[img']http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj298/fatdrunkenbastard/raptorbuddha.jpg[/img]

Budda who?

Yes my brother, we the chosen of Raptor Jesus will help you followers of Allahsaurus in the battle against Raptor Buddha!

Raptor Buddha' date=' the true evil that lurks in the shadows... for the last 3,000 years he has been imprisoned in the 4th dimension. He now returns to do battle with us, he brings an army of centaurs and fish people at his side.[/quote']

Will the dead taste victory?

Raptor Buddha' date=' the true evil that lurks in the shadows... for the last 3,000 years he has been imprisoned in the 4th dimension. He now returns to do battle with us, he brings an army of centaurs and fish people at his side.[/quote']

His arrival is the only factor capable of uniting both the forces of Raptor Jesus and Allahsaurus, until his obese reptillian heretic **** is back in the 4th dimension where it belongs we are allies

His arrival is the only factor capable of uniting both the forces of Raptor Jesus and Allahsaurus' date=' until his obese reptillian heretic **** is back in the 4th dimension where it belongs we are allies[/quote']

Maybe you should write a book?

This is far worse than I have feared....an army of centaurs and fish people is bad enough' date=' fast you must call on the sea monster klemtonamorph only ten will we stand a chance.[/quote']

I talked to Google and he does not know him

Archived