Doctor_Obviously Appreciation Thread

Lace86

From the short time I've been posting on this forum, one member's talent and gift has never failed to make me laugh or spill coffee on my keyboard. I anxiously await each new photoshop he brings to us for our enjoyment. And from what I understand he even does requests. Doctor_Obviously, you are truly gifted and we thank you for sharing your talent with us.

From the short time I've been posting on this forum' date=' one member's talent and gift has never failed to make me laugh or spill coffee on my keyboard. I anxiously await each new photoshop he brings to us for our enjoyment. And from what I understand he even does requests. Doctor_Obviously, you are truly gifted and we thank you for sharing your talent with us.[/quote']

128759604522523613.jpg

The doc is the best thing to ever happen to this forum

Doctor Obviously is perhaps the most calm poster on these boards. I thought I was calm and collected, but Doc has me beat by a mile.

Most of his posts are intended to bring laughs and happiness to this forum.

Good job, Doctor Obviously, for being perhaps the best poster on here. I said it before, you are and should be a role model for the way people should post on these boards.

I agree' date=' BAMfreddrick. His talent is a true gift.[/quote']

oh and to u or anyone who hasnt gathered this.. my name is freddrick or fred both acceptable.

but i believe the Doc should be recognized as a forum hall of famer; i mean hes courteous, polite, sophisticated, organized, hilarious, and provides incalculably vast amounts of entertainment to all.

From the short time I've been posting on this forum' date=' one member's talent and gift has never failed to make me laugh or spill coffee on my keyboard. I anxiously await each new photoshop he brings to us for our enjoyment. And from what I understand he even does requests. Doctor_Obviously, you are truly gifted and we thank you for sharing your talent with us.[/quote']

Thank you for making this thread for me. I've been cooking homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone, I've been talking to Lace and I must declare--she is awesome.:)

Everything about him is respectable. I like him.

Thank you. You're very respectable to Maurilio and one of my biggest photoshop fans.:)

I made an account so I could tell him how badass his photoshop thread was.

Thanks GMB! I feel pretty good knowing I can bring people here just from my ideas' date=' not to mention my fellow photoshoppers!

Doc Obv is the man

Thank you! I wish I knew how to pronounce your name. What do you go by?

Doctor Obviously is perhaps the most calm poster on these boards. I thought I was calm and collected' date=' but Doc has me beat by a mile.

Most of his posts are intended to bring laughs and happiness to this forum.

Good job, Doctor Obviously, for being perhaps the best poster on here. I said it before, you are and should be a role model for the way people should post on these boards.[/quote']

Obviously.......the man is a genius' date=' and a treat to talk with.

He's created the most popular thread on the forum, and literally gets along with everyone. There's a reason he was given HOF status.

Legend. War Doc.[/quote']

I would like to thank KungFuMaster and Exodus9mm especially. Just like Ric Flair, to hear this from your fellow peers (who have been here longer) is a blessing. And I have the utmost respect for both of you. I consider you guys good friendly fellow members that I can always learn from. Thank you very much!

Thank you for making this thread for me. I've been cooking homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone' date=' I've been talking to Lace and I must declare--she is awesome.:)

Thank you. You're very respectable to Maurilio and one of my biggest photoshop fans.:)

Thanks GMB! I feel pretty good knowing I can bring people here just from my ideas, not to mention my fellow photoshoppers!

Thank you! I wish I knew how to pronounce your name. What do you go by?

I would like to thank KungFuMaster and Exodus9mm especially. Just like Ric Flair, to hear this from your fellow peers (who have been here longer) is a blessing. And I have the utmost respect for both of you. I consider you guys good friendly fellow members that I can always learn from. Thank you very much![/quote']

ouch i was left out of ur quote thanking.. but ur ignoring of me only makes me crazier for you!!!

oh and to u or anyone who hasnt gathered this.. my name is freddrick or fred both acceptable.

but i believe the Doc should be recognized as a forum hall of famer; i mean hes courteous' date=' polite, sophisticated, organized, hilarious, and provides incalculably vast amounts of entertainment to all.[/quote']

Thank you Fred.:) I try and treat others not only how I'd want to be treated, but everyone is a human being, we're all here on earth....there shouldn't be any reason for us all not to get along. We all love MMA here!

I certainly appreciate Dr. Obviously.

He made my avitar' date=' and is an all around good poster despite his repeated attempts to get me hurt and/or killed on the Outside the UFC movie thread. [/quote']

Thank you. You're one I have taking a liking to after all the ridicule you've gotten. You're a funny guy. And I only use your funny characterism for movie purposes.

:)

I respect the dude. No matter how many times we've argued that Shogun is a better fighter than Anderson.

I like you ShogunFan. You don't get too heated and I do have respect for someone who gives a fighter that much respect, even though Anderson would win if they fought. :D J/k....I actually think it would be an excellent fight. Regardless, much respect.:)

Thank you Fred.:) I try and treat others not only how I'd want to be treated' date=' but everyone is a human being, we're all here on earth....there shouldn't be any reason for us all not to get along. We all love MMA here!

Thank you. You're one I have taking a liking to after all the ridicule you've gotten. You're a funny guy. And I only use your funny characterism for movie purposes.

:)

I like you ShogunFan. You don't get too heated and I do have respect for someone who gives a fighter that much respect, even though Anderson would win if they fought. :D J/k....I actually think it would be an excellent fight. Regardless, much respect.:)[/quote']

=D!!!! recognition from the Doc?!?!?! YAAAAYY now i can die happy.

I like you ShogunFan. You don't get too heated and I do have respect for someone who gives a fighter that much respect' date=' even though Anderson would win if they fought. :D J/k....I actually think it would be an excellent fight. Regardless, much respect.:)[/quote']

Lol heated isn't the right word for it.

Nice. If I tried I'd have more failures than success. Trust me.

I have plenty more, I was teasing Fast. My least favorite of all time was a shop I did of Rampage knocking out Rashad....it looked bad. So bad that you can tell I didn't finish it before I posted it. I just made a new fail today with Struve as HW champ. It looks terrible...

This thread needs more appreciation:

Doctor Obviously, aside from being a calm and collected poster, he has taken the time to know his fellow forum members. I did not know the Doctor until recently. He was hardly on the outside section and spent most of his time in the ufc section entertaining his photoshop thread. He flew under my radar for the longest time.

Thank you, Doc, for making yourself more visible and keep up the good work.

This thread needs more appreciation:

Doctor Obviously' date=' aside from being a calm and collected poster, he has taken the time to know his fellow forum members. I did not know the Doctor until recently. He was hardly on the outside section and spent most of his time in the ufc section entertaining his photoshop thread. He flew under my radar for the longest time.

Thank you, Doc, for making yourself more visible and keep up the good work.[/quote']

KFM, you are a true legend on here. I see you as the Forum's Ultimate Leader. You are very wise, always interesting and you're a good forum friend to have.:)

**drops pants**

Prepare for the appreciation Doc!

Well since it's you Shawn....

mooning.jpg

KFM' date=' you are a true legend on here. I see you as the Forum's Ultimate Leader. You are very wise, always interesting and you're a good forum friend to have.:)

Well since it's you Shawn....

[img']http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g7KcbMxmLEU/R4-JxU_YZgI/AAAAAAAADCY/0qIPTnxKZLI/s400/mooning.jpg[/img]

LOL...there are no leaders in here. We are all equal.

Archived