Have you ever noticed.....

Dan_Eight

Dana White never actually answers any questions about anything, just gives open ended ifs buts and maybes

Wanderlei answers all Joe Rogans post fight questions with 'its amazing, ufc is amazing, dana white is amazing, its amazing'

And the cameras at UFC events always stay on celebrities in the crowd too long, to the point it gets awkward and they start to look nervous...

Just some thoughts.

Share your UFC observations here

I like the way everyones observations have turned into an **** conversation, but i agree Arianny is the one..whos the skinny little blonde chick who looks about 12? they need to get rid of her and bring back Edith, she might have a face like sylvester stallones mum, but the body was banging...you dont look at the mantlepiece when youre poking the fire

I like the way everyones observations have turned into an **** conversation' date=' but i agree Arianny is the one..whos the skinny little blonde chick who looks about 12? they need to get rid of her and bring back Edith, she might have a face like sylvester stallones mum, but the body was banging...[b']you dont look at the mantlepiece when youre poking the fire[/b]

Absolutly amazing. Well done sir!

Mind if i use that analogy?

I notice that my brother in law (who usually watches the events with me) wants to fight Mike Goldberg. I don't blame him.

Also there should be more rings girl shots. There's no better way to pass the time between fights other than grabbing a bite or something.

Goldberg does have an annoying voice and face but hes paid his dues to the game...

Also has anyone else noticed that Bruce Buffer is going more and more insane from one event to the next?

They had some great ones then two spoke out against someone faking and injury, not going to say Josh's name. and bam, gone. Then they looked for a stallion and instead of going to a stable bought it from behind value village. Like that black chick is ugly, and it's not racist but she herself is gross. I can't believe that the UFC couldn't find better. We should get TURG, on spike, find through challenges and fights find out who is THE ULTIMATE RING GIRL. I would buy spike just for that. (if i didn't have spike)

And the cameras at UFC events always stay on celebrities in the crowd too long' date=' to the point it gets awkward and they start to look nervous...

[/quote']

noticed that too... everyone notices that except these dumb cameraman maybe it's time for them to get a lil briefing about not staring at the same person 2 minutes after they said hello to the camera.

Archived