Tim Sylvia

Infamous505

Do you guys thing he should return to the UFC maybe after a win or 2? He is currently on a 3 fight win streak most recently over Paul Buentello ;), do you think Dana will try to bring him back to the ufc? i personally would love to see him in the UFC again i hate seeing old fighters leave the UFC or get caught i would love to see him and Hendo back in the UFc your thoughts? I know alot of people dont like him but he is a pretty good fighter.

Wait for poll....

why not

This ^^^

I don't want to see him back. He offers nothing to the UFC's HW division.

he could be a gatekeeper or better

He's too slow' date=' and lacks any real top level skills at anything he does.

The only reason he'd be good in the UFC is to watch him get destroyed.[/quote']

he could be a gatekeeper or better

I think hes fighting Pedro Rizzo next' date=' so if he got a win against him and possibly someone else thats a respected fighter, I think he deserves another run in the UFC[/quote']

Really thats interesting he keeps fighting some of my favorite fighters Pedro Rizzo is a good fighter, i agree

It'd be hilarious seeing him stomping around.

Maybe we could see him against Struve.

Almost 14 ft of men in the ring ;)

that would be a good match up really except i could see Sylvia TKOing him, struve has like a problem with heavy handed people

Why would Tim Sylvia be brought back?

I would bet my house that he'd never be a UFC champion again. The UFC HWD is just too stacked.

Could there be a few fights for him? Sure' date=' but it would be pointless.[/quote']

We should only allow people to fight who we think are going to be future title contenders?

Sucks for the exciting fighters who just like to fight and get paid for it.

Why would Tim Sylvia be brought back?

I would bet my house that he'd never be a UFC champion again. The UFC HWD is just too stacked.

Could there be a few fights for him? Sure' date=' but it would be pointless.[/quote']

I would bet your house that stephan struve will never be a champion EVER in ANY orgonization.

but he is still here.

freak show fighters.

Wow' date=' that is a huge call about a 22 year old who has achieved as much as him[/quote']

he might have time on his side, but he has displayed NO skill.

he just won a slug fest.

and if I remember correctly won his first fight.

lets put him against jackhammer or whoever the loser of the "brocks side kick VS carwins side kick" fight was.

then against the winner.

I dont see him winning either of these fights.

and I dont see either of those fighters beating top contenders in the HW div.

give it a couple years and struve will be gone.

but sylvia isnt comming back anytime soon either.

a sylvia/struve fight would be fun.

but neither of them is a good fighter IMO.

he might have time on his side' date=' but he has displayed NO skill.

he just won a slug fest.

and if I remember correctly won his first fight.

lets put him against jackhammer or whoever the loser of the "brocks side kick VS carwins side kick" fight was.

then against the winner.

I dont see him winning either of these fights.

and I dont see either of those fighters beating top contenders in the HW div.

give it a couple years and struve will be gone.

but sylvia isnt comming back anytime soon either.

a sylvia/struve fight would be fun.

but neither of them is a good fighter IMO.[/quote']

Im not sure if he won his first fight or not but im pretty sure he has only lost to JDS and cheeseburger Roy in the UFC. Definately no shame in that. He also beat buentello and a few others. I think its way to early to be making judgements like that on him

wow how can someone underestimate someone like Tim Sylvia,freakin strong,very tall(208 cm) and heavy handed dude with a few skills in BJJ(blue belt)...He made Mariusz Pudzianowski,the 5 time world strongest man winner, TAPPING just with punching him,thats a biiiig step forward...he wouldn't defeat anybody in UFC? rofl,i cannot say that he would defeat anybody in HW but he would defeat a lot of people in HW,for example:Struve,Tuscherer,Hardonk,Mitrione for sure,maybe even Kongo....and he would definitely kicked Toneys ****....am i his fan?trust me,not at all

Everyone saying Sylvia couldnt beat any UFC heavyweight is delusional. He is strong' date=' heavy handed and well rounded. Is he one of my favourite fighters? Absolutely not. Is he an above average HW, absolutely yes[/quote']

I agree. I think Tim could beat anyone outside of Brock/JDS/Cain/Carwin

I would like to see him in a real promotion (UFC' date=' Strikeforce) and see how he does.[/quote']

i agree i think he would do pretty good for himself

Struve? Russow? He could beat alot of the HW's he is well above AVG.

exactly everybody underestimates him

We should only allow people to fight who we think are going to be future title contenders?

Sucks for the exciting fighters who just like to fight and get paid for it.

Exactly anybody who puts on exciting fights i will always support even if they will never be Champion

I would bet your house that stephan struve will never be a champion EVER in ANY orgonization.

but he is still here.

freak show fighters.

Best post i have every heard from Dcent

Archived