idrankyourbeer disappreciation thread

TigerChamp

this is what i like to see! keep it up.

i thought it was easy to get attacked and mauled by disgruntled forum members on here. Maybe I am taking the wrong approach.

Randy Couture is just a washed up rookie who hugs all his opponents, Chuck and Forrest throw every fight for money, and Roy Nelson would rip Fedor a new **** hole. How's that?

this is what i like to see! keep it up.

i thought it was easy to get attacked and mauled by disgruntled forum members on here. Maybe I am taking the wrong approach.

Randy Couture is just a washed up rookie who hugs all his opponents' date=' Chuck and Forrest throw every fight for money, and Roy Nelson would rip Fedor a new **** hole. How's that?[/quote']

YOur MMA knowledge sucks, just saying:eek::P:p

You suck' date=' plus you beat your wife slimeball!!![/quote']

this is what i like to see! keep it up people. I'm surprised somebody remembers that. i wonder how that question is doing right now. Last i remember i was getting attacked by angry women.

i thought it was easy to get attacked and mauled by disgruntled forum members on here. Maybe I am taking the wrong approach. What else do i have to do to earn disrespect around here?

Randy Couture is just a washed up rookie who hugs all his opponents, Chuck and Forrest throw every fight for money, and Roy Nelson would rip Fedor a new **** hole. Tito is p4p the best fighter on the planet, and Junie Browning is my hero. How's that?

Archived