Fedor Emelianenko Wants Alistair Overeem Next

uedamasa

Fedor Emelianenko Wants Alistair Overeem Next | Steve Rattlesnake

With the recent news about the elbow surgery of Fabricio Werdum, a reporter asked Fedor via mixfight.ru to comment on this situation.

Fedor Emelianenko: "Absolutely, I would like a rematch with Werdum, but since he has recently undergone surgery, this fight is unlikely to take place. This year, in November-December, I would prefer to meet in a cage with Alistair Overeem"

With the recent news about the elbow surgery of Fabricio Werdum' date=' a reporter asked Fedor via mixfight.ru to comment on this situation.

Fedor Emelianenko: "Absolutely, I would like a rematch with Werdum, but since he has recently undergone surgery, this fight is unlikely to take place. This year, in November-December, I would prefer to meet in a cage with Alistair Overeem"[/quote']

OH SNAP!

Overeem is in serious trouble........I ****ing knew he'd scrap Reem next.......

HUGE NEWS! I guarantee this will happen.....thanks for the info

i still don't see the fight happening

didn't he already try to get overeem tested for doping prior to agreeing to fight a couple months ago?

Either way, the ball appears to be in Overeem's court now. He called out Fedor, now Fedor is responding. If Horsemeat dodges any form of testing it will ruin him.......

I really hope this fight happens.

There is a famous saying....Be careful what you wish for..

Overeem is done.

Here's what I like to transpire:

Fedor beats Overeem.

Fedor signs with the ufc and fights Brock immediately..... unifying the titles.

When this happens, I can die for there would be nothing else to see.

Overeem is done.

Fedor beats Overeem.

When this happens' date=' I can die for there would be nothing else to see.[/quote']

I second this notion.

With the recent news about the elbow surgery of Fabricio Werdum' date=' a reporter asked Fedor via mixfight.ru to comment on this situation.

Fedor Emelianenko: "Absolutely, I would like a rematch with Werdum, but since he has recently undergone surgery, this fight is unlikely to take place. This year, in November-December, I would prefer to meet in a cage with Alistair Overeem"[/quote']

At first, this will add to the lack of legitimacy of the SF HW Title because it will be the 2nd time somebody has fought for the title coming off a loss (plus the 2 years it took Overoid to actually defend the title). When Fedor wins, it will immediately help make the SF HW Title more legit.

At first' date=' this will add to the lack of legitimacy of the SF HW Title because it will be the 2nd time somebody has fought for the title coming off a loss (plus the 2 years it took Overoid to actually defend the title). When Fedor wins, it will immediately help make the SF HW Title more legit.[/quote']

I would think Overeem beating Fedor would make it most legit.

If Fedor wins you have a champ who just lost his previous fight.

It will look like an interim belt until Werdum is healthy to fight again.

At this point I just can't believe anything that comes out of Fedor's M1 mouthpieces.

They play too many games.

Fedor should just man-up and fight Overeem.

I have no confidence his M1 management wants to take that kind of risk.

Fedor can come back from two losses in a row, but I don't think M1 can.

Overeem FTW by get-outta-my-weight-division-you-chubby-LHW.

Fedor always has a chance' date=' but I think Overeem could beat both Fedor and Lesnar.

I suppose I could make a lot of money betting Overeem on a Fedor-Overeem fight... hmmm, something to consider seriously.[/quote']

my money would go too to overeem...but i still think Fedor has no balls to face Overeem.it has to be at least D-Class fighter if Fedor wants to fight..lol

Overeem FTW by get-outta-my-weight-division-you-chubby-LHW.

Fedor always has a chance' date=' but I think Overeem could beat both Fedor and Lesnar.

I suppose I could make a lot of money betting Overeem on a Fedor-Overeem fight... hmmm, something to consider seriously.[/quote']

his division?you do know that overeem was never a consistant hw?i guess not

wont happen,and if it does it wont be till next year,and thats still providing fedor stays with strikeforce.

fedors last fight will be v werdum next year,before then he'll be fighting in japan new years eve

guarantee it

his division?you do know that overeem was never a consistant hw?i guess not

wont happen' date='and if it does it wont be till next year,and thats still providing fedor stays with strikeforce.

fedors last fight will be v werdum next year,before then he'll be fighting in japan new years eve

guarantee it[/quote']

Fedor back to fighting nobodies by next year.... sounds about right

Werdum' date=' widely considered number 2/3 heavyweight in most rankings.

Overeem - yeah fair enough

Shields - based on what? The fact you have never watched anything but UFC perhaps.[/quote']

And whose rankings may that be??? Before he beat Fedor where was he ranked??? He isnt even the champion in a second rate company.In his last few years he has lost to Big Nog (Maybe 7/8 HW division), Arlovski (not top 10) and JDS (3/4 HW Division), yet miraculously he is now ranked 2/3??? Please go away you sherdog fanboy noob

Shields - based on what? The fact you have never watched anything but UFC perhaps.[/quote']

And as for shields he has absolutely no striking, only wrestling, and his wrestling is not on the same level as Koscheck or Fitch, who GSP dispatched with easily. Church little boy

agreed

And whose rankings may that be??? Before he beat Fedor where was he ranked??? He isnt even the champion in a second rate company.In his last few years he has lost to Big Nog (Maybe 7/8 HW division)' date=' Arlovski (not top 10) and JDS (3/4 HW Division), yet miraculously he is now ranked 2/3??? Please go away you sherdog fanboy noob[/quote']

wow he's lost before he must be crap:eek: werdum is no can.before he lost to jds he beat gonzaga and vera,which are both still signed to the ufc,if werdum beat them does that make them cans too?

and the rankings well werdum beat the number1 heavyweight in the world,he's got every rite to be ranked high.

agreed

wow he's lost before he must be crap:eek: werdum is no can.before he lost to jds he beat gonzaga and vera' date='which are both still signed to the ufc,if werdum beat them does that make them cans too?

and the rankings well werdum beat the number1 heavyweight in the world,he's got every rite to be ranked high.[/quote']

You Fedor fanboys are hilarious!! Couture has beaten Gonzaga and Vera as well. Does that make him 2/3 in the world???

You Fedor fanboys are hilarious!! Couture has beaten Gonzaga and Vera as well. Does that make him 2/3 in the world???

your not making sense again,unless couture beat fedor in another world?

nothing fanboy about it

and according to you that must make couture a can aswell then?

its you thats hilarious sir

outstanding

your not making sense again' date='unless couture beat fedor in another world?

nothing fanboy about it

and according to you that must make couture a can aswell then?

its you thats hilarious sir

outstanding[/quote']

Yawn! Owning you Fedor fanboys is getting easier and easier. The fact that you are now all so determined to elevate Werdum to superhuman status is comical in the very least. I grow tired of you. You bore me.

Oh and by the way, Yes, At HW, and at this stage in his career, Yes couture is a can

Yawn! Owning you Fedor fanboys is getting easier and easier. The fact that you are now all so determined to elevate Werdum to superhuman status is comical in the very least. I grow tired of you. You bore me.

Oh and by the way' date=' Yes, At HW, and at this stage in his career, Yes couture is a can[/quote']

lol show me how you've owned anybody in this thread-you proving you have zero mma knowledge is not you owning anyone son.

someone that regards any fighter out of the ufc a can is a classic fanboy,thats you btw.

nobodys elevating werdum to superhuman status,just giving him props for beating one of the worlds best fighters,

you dont seem to like the truth so you turn to insults.

cracking job

Overeem is done.

Fedor beats Overeem.

When this happens' date=' I can die for there would be nothing else to see.[/quote']

Doubtful that Lesnar is still going to be champion at that time.

He barely got by Carwin.

i know for 100% sure this fight will never happen m1 will do anything posible to avoid fedor fighting someone who even has the slightest chance of beating him

That means no Overeem.

Fedor lost the first round to Rogers and was only able to catch him after he gassed in the 2nd round.

Overeem beat Rogers like a baby seal.

my money would go too to overeem...but i still think Fedor has no balls to face Overeem.it has to be at least D-Class fighter if Fedor wants to fight..lol

Ya this ^.

What did that article say, M1 is looking for an "anti-ring rust" opponent for Fedor?

Sounds like they're looking for another girl scout for Fedor to pad his record with.

M1 hyping a Fedor-Hong Man II wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Then why is M-1 in negotiations with strikeforce to have Fedor fight Bigfoot next?

And yet he has the strongest record of any HW MMA fighter.

Go figure.

of course he has the strongest RECORD of any fighter.. thats because it's much easier to get Ws when you fight sub par competition. Quite literally over half of Fedor's opponents are either scrubs with more losses then wins or from a lighter weight class.

It's easy to have a great record when you pad it.

Then why is M-1 in negotiations with strikeforce to have Fedor fight Bigfoot next?

Because M1 and Fedor are full of crap?

They let Fedor go around claiming he'll fight anyone so he looks good, while M1 works behind the scenes to make sure he fights no one but girl scouts.

That's one thing I like about Lesnar, he says "throw me to the wolves". That's the heart of a champion.

Seems Fedor used to have that same attitude 5 years ago or so.

But it sure doesn't seem that way anymore.

Because M1 and Fedor are full of crap?

They let Fedor go around claiming he'll fight anyone so he looks good' date=' while M1 works behind the scenes to make sure he fights no one but girl scouts.

[/quote']

ya pretty much. and then to top it off he has to cheat to beat some of them. (not that Lindland is a girl scout, but he is two weight classes under fedor and fedor had to cheat to win)

ya pretty much. and then to top it off he has to cheat to beat some of them. (not that Lindland is a girl scout' date=' but he is two weight classes under fedor and fedor had to cheat to win)[/quote']

Well, I don't know about the cheating part,

but there really seems to be two Fedors.

One is the Fedor in the first part of his career where he faced the best and beat them to earn his #1 ranking.

The second is the latter part of his career where M1 spoon feeds him LHWs and already beaten ex-champions so they can keep making money off their pet "GOAT".

If Fedor leaves SF before facing Overeem, it will be absolutely pathetic.

Fedor will be a disgrace to sport.

As much as I would much prefer to see this fight than Bigfoot against either, no WAY Coker lets it happen until Fedor resigns for a 3-4 fight deal WITH a champion clause.

All SF needs is to have a guy coming off a loss win the HW belt then do a Jake Shields and leave it vacant.

of course he has the strongest RECORD of any fighter.. thats because it's much easier to get Ws when you fight sub par competition. Quite literally over half of Fedor's opponents are either scrubs with more losses then wins or from a lighter weight class.

It's easy to have a great record when you pad it.

And thats why there are so very many HWs out there with 30 plus Ws.

You really need to work on your game.

Ya this ^.

What did that article say' date=' M1 is looking for an "anti-ring rust" opponent for Fedor?

Sounds like they're looking for another girl scout for Fedor to pad his record with.

M1 hyping a Fedor-Hong Man II wouldn't surprise me a bit.[/quote']

haha

Archived