King James. Bow Down.

Exodus9mm

If Toney loses are you gonna keep that Avatar?

Nope. I'll go back to the green watergun and deny I ever called Toney to win.

:)

I'll keep it for awhile, regardless of the outcome. If he loses, I'm man enough to take the verbal onslaught......I've hyped him enough, that it's only right I take my lumps if he loses.

Unfortunately for the Coutureaholics, that ain't happenin'. Lights Out August 28th. Only on PPV.

I GOT MILK!

Funny thread.

Hey dude above me' date=' why are you still with a GSP vs Alves sig? You should have better rules, that fight was ages ago[/quote']

Well I'm glad that you realize I'm above you. The rest of the forum members need to take a page out of your book and realize it too:) Now to answer your question. If you read it closely it says baby GSP refering to Jon Fitch.

Nope. I'll go back to the green watergun and deny I ever called Toney to win.

:)

I'll keep it for awhile' date=' regardless of the outcome. If he loses, I'm man enough to take the verbal onslaught......I've hyped him enough, that it's only right I take my lumps if he loses.

Unfortunately for the Coutureaholics, that ain't happenin'. Lights Out August 28th. Only on PPV.

I GOT MILK![/quote']

Good man. That's 1 reason why I told Fast you're King of threads. However you don't have to keep it, you can always take me up on that Avatar bet BLEE DAT!

Good man. That's 1 reason why I told Fast you're King of threads. However you don't have to keep it' date=' you can always take me up on that Avatar bet BLEE DAT![/quote']

I just signed into a 3rd Toney sig bet. I'm sig character full right now. :) I don't do avatar bets - the last thing I could stand is having an avatar of Old Man Couture.....lol

hehe i liked my anderson king photo better but thats pretty good.

In other news... Can you post a link to that one league thing you started' date=' want to check my points after 118, cause i think ill rack up quite a few[/quote']

https://sites.google.com/site/9mmfantasyleague/

Yeah, I think I've got one fighter on 118, so it should be interesting. That's the neat thing about the league - it will be back and forth, up and down all year......I'm stoked to see how it turns out.

FYI, winner gets a t-shirt from Kitsura (forum moderator Brewster's company - dope stuff I might add)

https://sites.google.com/site/9mmfantasyleague/

Yeah' date=' I think I've got one fighter on 118, so it should be interesting. That's the neat thing about the league - it will be back and forth, up and down all year......I'm stoked to see how it turns out.

FYI, winner gets a t-shirt from Kitsura (forum moderator Brewster's company - dope stuff I might add)[/quote']

yea the blue t-shirt would definitly fit me nicely :D

As far as 118 goes i got Penn and Maia, so im guessing ill collect +6 at least although i think you should factor in a bonus for FOTN, KOTN, and SOTN awards.

EDIT: the HW b group totally shafted me lol... i picked rothwell because i figured he may fight 2 low class fighters and i could collect the 10 for going undefeated, everyone else in that group im certain will lose(except nog but hes out of his prime and i wish the best for him)

yea the blue t-shirt would definitly fit me nicely :D

As far as 118 goes i got Penn and Maia' date=' so im guessing ill collect +6 at least although i think you should factor in a bonus for FOTN, KOTN, and SOTN awards.

EDIT: the HW b group totally shafted me lol... i picked rothwell because i figured he may fight 2 low class fighters and i could collect the 10 for going undefeated, everyone else in that group im certain will lose(except nog but hes out of his prime and i wish the best for him)[/quote']

Maia is getting knocked out by Miranda. But you'll get 3 with a heel hook from BJ in the 3rd.

Maia is getting knocked out by Miranda. But you'll get 3 with a heel hook from BJ in the 3rd.

mm idk i definitly got Maia winning his next one, then hes got one more fight before hes back into the title picture. Im banking on that taking up the majority of the year and collecting those 10, as whoever gets the most +10s wins.

To who? Old Man Couture? The guy can barely walk' date=' let alone fight. The draft from a Toney hook is enough to put Couture into a coma. Wait for it.[/quote']

Couture looks like hes been living with bears for the past 5 months, and if he can survive a bears striking im sure he can do the same with toneys

To who? Old Man Couture? The guy can barely walk' date=' let alone fight. The draft from a Toney hook is enough to put Couture into a coma. Wait for it.[/quote']

That fat primate is gonna get slammed on his retarded head and get beat into submission. BLEE DAT! You ****ing idiot!

I'm favouriting this comment so on the 29th and everyday afterwards' date=' you'll look like the noob you are.[/quote']

The only good that will result from this fight for James Toney, is that he is gonna get some sense GnPed into him hopefully fixing his cleft pallet so he doesn't sound like a retard anymore. BLEE DAT! Put that in your crackpipe and smoke it tard.

if toney really does pull this off' date=' which i suppose is possible it is going to be so ****ing depressing. boxing? better than m.m.a.? that **** will never go away.[/quote']

What? Because if Toney beats Randy Boxing is better than MMA? Only an idiot would actually think that. If Toney then goes on and continues winning, then maybe so, and there'd be a strong case for it. Can't see that happening though.

Brock will be forgotten after August 28th, and this will go down.

TONEY GON COLLECT THIS SATURDAY.

THERES GONNA BE A MURDER IN BOSTON.

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

what the hell? who is knocking on my door at this hour? (removes reading glasses, puts down book and ties up robe, stands from his easy chair and walks to the door)

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

(mumblings.... incoherent at best.........sgonbelits out OUT! )

randy:

(approaches doorlooks through peep hole)

"I am sorry friend, I dont believe I know you, could you move that unpaid electric bill from the peep hole so I may see who you are?"

(randy turns knob)

door is kicked in knocking randy on the floor

toney comes crashing through, foaming at the mouth, one eye pointing towards the ceiling, the other pointing close to randy.

randy is KO'd immediately

tonycotore.jpg

then mounted GnP'd horrendously by toney

toney:

I TODJEW MUNNABEAMUDA INBOSTON LIGHTSOUTPRINCESSDIN PAYOLECTRIC BILL! GOOSE TUTOR! GGGOOOOSSSEEE TUTOR!

when the police arrive they see randys bloody lifeless body crumpled in a pile on the floor by the door.

feces is smeared on the wall of the house.

it appears as though a 3 year old was trying to write letters with finger paint.

no distinguishable words, ALOT of backwards letters, and symbols that vaguely resemble letters.

the only evidence at the scene is a torn up electrical company shirt, and this.

pastdue.jpg

Brock will be forgotten after August 28th' date=' and this will go down.

TONEY GON COLLECT THIS SATURDAY.

THERES GONNA BE A MURDER IN BOSTON.

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

what the hell? who is knocking on my door at this hour? (removes reading glasses, puts down book and ties up robe, stands from his easy chair and walks to the door)

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

(mumblings.... incoherent at best.........sgonbelits out OUT! )

randy:

(approaches doorlooks through peep hole)

"I am sorry friend, I dont believe I know you, could you move that unpaid electric bill from the peep hole so I may see who you are?"

(randy turns knob)

door is kicked in knocking randy on the floor

toney comes crashing through, foaming at the mouth, one eye pointing towards the ceiling, the other pointing close to randy.

randy is KO'd immediately

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/ufc/tonycotore.jpg[/img]

then mounted GnP'd horrendously by toney

toney:

I TODJEW MUNNABEAMUDA INBOSTON LIGHTSOUTPRINCESSDIN PAYOLECTRIC BILL! GOOSE TUTOR! GGGOOOOSSSEEE TUTOR!

when the police arrive they see randys bloody lifeless body crumpled in a pile on the floor by the door.

feces is smeared on the wall of the house.

it appears as though a 3 year old was trying to write letters with finger paint.

no distinguishable words, ALOT of backwards letters, and symbols that vaguely resemble letters.

the only evidence at the scene is a torn up electrical company shirt, and this.

pastdue.jpg

Your fuel is a welcomed sight, fellow train rider.

Well done. WE GOT MILK!

Archived