Jon Jones

UFCGods

If the UFC forum was a single entity' date=' the entire month before UOV2 all it would have said was...

FIGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED!! BONES IS GARBAGE! JANITOR WILL WRECK BONES HE IS THE FIRST TOP 10 COMP BONES HAS SEEN! BONES DOESNT STAND A CHANCE!![/quote']

I see you as one of the bigger Jon Jones fans on here. Ami I correct?

i think he has to beat some much higher competition then the janitor. I knew he was gonna run through the janitor, but now all we have to do is wait and see him against top competition.

He is likely getting forrest for his next fight. I can see him running through forrest . After that he gets in with the big boys lol.

i think he has to beat some much higher competition then the janitor. I knew he was gonna run through the janitor' date=' but now all we have to do is wait and see him against top competition.

He is likely getting forrest for his next fight. I can see him running through forrest . After that he gets in with the big boys lol.[/quote']

I heard he wasn't getting forrest anymore but if he does I think people will still be like.."big deal he beat forrest"...and I don't blame them lol Forrest Griffin is not top 10, he barely beats stephan bonnar. But personally this could be just a dream, but I see Jon Jones dominating the LHW division for quite some time, trys to make the jump to heavyweight, has some success...then comes back down to the lighy heavyweight division seeing its his natural weight. Him versus Brock would be a mega fight in a couple years thought. Jon Jones at 29~ 30 years old at a cut 235 240 against Lesnar. One of the most interesting match ups if ever Jon jones grew into the fighter that he potentially can be.

I heard he wasn't getting forrest anymore but if he does I think people will still be like.."big deal he beat forrest"...and I don't blame them lol Forrest Griffin is not top 10' date=' he barely beats stephan bonnar. But personally this could be just a dream, but I see Jon Jones dominating the LHW division for quite some time, trys to make the jump to heavyweight, has some success...then comes back down to the lighy heavyweight division seeing its his natural weight. Him versus Brock would be a mega fight in a couple years thought. Jon Jones at 29~ 30 years old at a cut 235 240 against Lesnar. One of the most interesting match ups if ever Jon jones grew into the fighter that he potentially can be.[/quote']

Saying Forrest isn't in the top 10 is just straight ignorant bro. He was beating Rashad before he caught that big shot. He beat Rampage and Shogun (don't wanna start that debate he won period). I would say he's somewhere between 5-8.

Saying Forrest isn't in the top 10 is just straight ignorant bro. He was beating Rashad before he caught that big shot. He beat Rampage and Shogun (don't wanna start that debate he won period). I would say he's somewhere between 5-8.

Nah it is a little ignorant but my point is Forrest style of fighting reminds me of joking around fighting with your friends jumpin back and forth in slow motion.

After he gets to fight Forrest he'll probably get the janitor again' date=' then maybe Hamill again, maybe Vera after that, then maybe he will fight someone in the top 9 to prove he's for real! Only after that, can he be considered the best MMA fighter, screw top 5.[/quote']

Ur trippin on somethin, or ur smokin some good stuff. Share the wealth!

Ur trippin on somethin' date=' or ur smokin some good stuff. Share the wealth![/quote']

Sarcasm knuckle head. But he hasn't truly been tested yet. That was my point that you obviously didn't get. There is still talk of him fighting Vera again. Wow what a step up in competetion...You and everyone else on this forum knows that Jones is being protected from the wolves.

Sarcasm knuckle head. But he hasn't truly been tested yet. That was my point that you obviously didn't get. There is still talk of him fighting Vera again. Wow what a step up in competetion...You and everyone else on this forum knows that Jones is being protected from the wolves.

Talk is cheap, he isn't fighting vera again..maybe in veras dreamworld where he's fighting for the belt to.

And as far for the wolves...those wolves don't want to fight jon jones, big ole forrest griffin "the big dog ill fight anyone I'm so good" forrest griffin is quoted he doesn't wna fight bones, haa what a joke

Talk is cheap' date=' he isn't fighting vera again..maybe in veras dreamworld where he's fighting for the belt to.

And as far for the wolves...those wolves don't want to fight jon jones, big ole forrest griffin "the big dog ill fight anyone I'm so good" forrest griffin is quoted he doesn't wna fight bones, haa what a joke[/quote']

So what..Forrest doesn't want to fight Jones, WHO CARES???? I don't want to see Jones fight Forrest, of course he will win. So your whole argument for him being THE BEST MMA fighter is because Forrest jokingly said he doesn't want to fight Jones??? Get real.

So what..Forrest doesn't want to fight Jones' date=' WHO CARES???? I don't want to see Jones fight Forrest, of course he will win. So your whole argument for him being THE BEST MMA fighter is because Forrest jokingly said he doesn't want to fight Jones??? Get real.[/quote']

Ya exactly what I said bud.

This is wrong on so many levels.

A matured jon jones at his peak against a 37 year old lesnar isn't a good matchup? Ha ite

Sincerely

Sincerly..get off his nut

Ya exactly what I said bud.

A matured jon jones at his peak against a 37 year old lesnar isn't a good matchup? Ha ite

Sincerly..get off his nut

Nice one, don't be mad because you can't properly argue. What are your valid points to support your thread? You have none. Please tell me why Jones should be considered the best in MMA as your original post suggests.

Nice one' date=' don't be mad because you can't properly argue. What are your valid points to support your thread? You have none. Please tell me why Jones should be considered the best in MMA as your original post suggests.[/quote']

The future as I stated before, as we see it before our eyes him dominating the lhw division in the future..nd I said one of the best, get it right hotdogman that lost to joey chestnut USA!

a lot of people can't see how good a fighter is unless it is against someone established as "good". it doesn't take any real science to see that jones has mega potential and i for one think he is gonna be getting that belt eventually. as far as keeping it.. not so sure.

Key words are "established" and "potential"

This is a good post.

Until all of that potential is put up against some established fighters, Jones cannot be considered "The best in MMA" as the OP suggests.

Key words are "established" and "potential"

This is a good post.

Until all of that potential is put up against some established fighters' date=' Jones cannot be considered "The best in MMA" as the OP suggests.[/quote']

Loll I laugh at u hard for trying to prove me wrong....LOL

The future as I stated before' date=' as we see it before our eyes him dominating the lhw division in the future..nd I said one of the best, get it right hotdogman that lost to joey chestnut USA![/quote']

Not Japanese.

Your hot dog eating comment confirms my statement about your inability to argue.

Soooo you expect everyone on here to agree with you that Jones is the best MMA fighter based on what may or may not happen in the future??? haha

Archived