Todd Duffee

moaL

Eh a lot of guys wanted to see Roy win that fight. Watching a fat guy that Dana hates win a title shot against a guy that should destroy him is something a lot of guys would want to see. Definately is biased though.

"I'm not impressed with Dos Santos." The sheer audacity of a fighter who's many steps below critisizing, I just don't get it.

Probably just because JDS was supposed to destroy Roy but whatever a pro has more of a right to criticize than anybody on these forums I guess.

Nah, if anything it's the fans that can critisize because there'll be no ramifications, pro's can also do so but they might end up in the octagon with them one day and they'll end up eating their own words. :P

I dont like Duffee.

He seems like a jock d-bag in every single way I can imagine. Just a real jerk. He rubs me wrong in every way.

He has a lot of potential. I am not denying the guy that. But, he acts like he is already the world champion.

As for him not being impressed with how JDS handled Roy, well, lets break that down.

Roy, a big fat guy who has good BJJ and a good deal of experience in the cage. JDS could not finish Roy, though he did put a beating on him. (I was pulling for Roy.)

Mike Russow, a big fat guy who is argueably less skilled than Roy Nelson. Duffee couldnt finish Mike Russow, but, he also got knocked smooth out by a lucky punch. I agree, Duffee was winning that fight, but, he did get pillow-fisted into lala land. His chin is very suspect for the time being.

Duffee saying he isnt impressed by JDS is just another notch in his d-bag belt. I hope he gets knocked out a couple of more times and ends up in a low-end promotion until he learns some humility.

Who has Duffy beat? Nobody. So I dont think he should critisize any of the top in the division.

But on the other hand he is a fan too. So he has the same right to critisize as any of us.

Not when the way he puts it accross is more of a "I can do better than him" when he clearly can't.

Archived