alves vs daley

urgaygotownd

you should put up a poll.

i think the deciding factor would be alves weight, and whether or not he had control over it. assuming that he is healthy, i would take him over daley, due o the fact that he has more weapons than daley, from what ive seen.

Although this fight could end suddenly and violently for either man

I would take daley, Both great MT fighters but i think Daley would win because his hands are much better IMO, Alves has better Kicks but i think this will be a war and will end in Daley clipping him with a bomb.

Daley said he wanted exciting fights and they gave him a blanket in kos, this fight would have been one of the most exciting and tense stand up fights ever, both great aggressive strikers with big KO power so it could end at any moment

why do people still think alves is such a badass? he's too big to even be at his best at 170. I guess I was the only 1 watching when he just got outstruck by jon fitch, LOL! daley would destroy the alves that just fought GSP and fitch.

Rumble would take them both out

please i like rumble but technically his stand up is sloppy his power makes up for this alot of the time but its still sloppy

i love paul daley' date=' but i think when alves isnt completely dehydrated and has no energy. hes a beast. i think he would beat daley. but that would be a great fight.[/quote']

and there both beasts alves has the better kicks with daley the better hands i could not pick between the two of them

would love to see this

on another note daley is fighting for shark fights on september 11th and then he has a multi-fight deal with strikeforce

so we could see nick diaz vs daley in the not to distant future that would be interesting

Archived