What made choose the account name that you have?

Shady_Champ

I've seen some interesting account names on here so I got to wondering, why? Does it have meaning? So I'll go first. Mine comes from a nickname of mine. Shady. I got it because I was am a huge Eminem fan since he first came out. He reminded me of me so blunt and Assholish:) so my friends started calling me Shady. Champ comes from me always calling myself the champ.

mine is based on my first and last names.

(D from my first name and cent from my last name....allbeit it is a HUGE stretch)

it is also a misspelling of the word decent meaning moderately good.

as well as a mispelling of the word descent, taken from descent into madness etc.

it is also a misspelling of the word dissent meaning to rebel against the majority.(I didnt dictionary.com it because I am lazy)

so dcent is based on my name and can be a decent, dissent, and descent.

I wont spell it out further than that because it allready sounds ****y enough.

but thats the general idea.

mine is based on my first and last names.

(D from my first name and cent from my last name....allbeit it is a HUGE stretch)

it is also a misspelling of the word decent meaning moderately good.

as well as a mispelling of the word descent' date=' taken from descent into madness etc.

it is also a misspelling of the word dissent meaning to rebel against the majority.(I didnt dictionary.com it because I am lazy)

so dcent is based on my name and can be a decent, dissent, and descent.

I wont spell it out further than that because it allready sounds ****y enough.

but thats the general idea.[/quote']

When I read it I sound it out to myself as decent. Which one do you see it as?

• 2 months later...

I am literally so unimaginative that i used my name.

(Just joking... I am a male stripper and Craig M is my stage name. I dont know why my boss chose it, he said that it is a name that girls would beleive and get exited over:confused:) I still think he's crazy to be honest:)

mine is the nickname of alessio sakara. although im not really a fan' date=' i like the name.

ps, its actually spelled with a v in ancient rome, so its not a typo. and 6: well, i find it just looks good with a 6 after it lol[/quote']

Is that Mousasi in your Avatar?

Nevermind, read yor sig.

Archived