What's up with the nuthugging?

Furiousmat

Come on.. is this real? For a couple days/weeks now the forum has been flooded 24/7 by one sided balls licking threads of certain fighters. All that from guys we had basically never seen before on this forum.

First there was the long time member UFCGOD1 who just basically rained piss on this forum about Shogun being great, Sonnen supposedly destroying Silva, and silva being a fake ****ty fighter. He lined up the inconsistent and irrelevent comments and threads and it was virtually impossible to check the 1st page of this forum without seeing at least 5 of his threads who were all aimed at the same subject, everytime.

Now that he's gone we've had TTT who's just been licking Bisping's balls in a way that no1 could believe is in any way credible.. I mean let's be real. TTT just doesn,t believe a word he says. He's just pushing waaaayyy too far and is basically stalking the forum and puting comments in every threads possible about bisping. Thread about who's the best P4P? He'll say Bisping. Thread about Bisping sucking? He'll come in and answer every single post that agree with the thread with posts like "nope." or "wrong, wrong wrong!" (actual quotes).

And now this GSP guy with his post about GSP being #1 P4P? well ok, let's agree on the fact that the debate is legitimate. But he just goes on with the same exageration that the previous uber ****s did : GSP would tool Anderson ON THE FEET!

When I read this I thought jeez.... what's going on. Then I started reading the replies. And noticed that once again, this dude is just spilling crap that he doesn't even believe. He's just trolling. And even if I know that trolling is very usual on this forum, this has taken dimensions never before seen (to my opinion).

And this is why I'm pretty damn sure that all these ****s are just new nicknames for UFCGOD1, who just basically randomly chose some fighters here and there to troll. That sounds ridiculous, but the guy was putting so much energy on bashing Silva and promoting Shogun that if someone told me it really was him I would believe it right off the bath.. anyways..

What do you think! Isn't this insane nuthugging a lil odd??

Come on.. is this real? For a couple days/weeks now the forum has been flooded 24/7 by one sided balls licking threads of certain fighters. All that from guys we had basically never seen before on this forum.

First there was the long time member UFCGOD1 who just basically rained piss on this forum about Shogun being great' date=' Sonnen supposedly destroying Silva, and silva being a fake ****ty fighter. He lined up the inconsistent and irrelevent comments and threads and it was virtually impossible to check the 1st page of this forum without seeing at least 5 of his threads who were all aimed at the same subject, everytime.

Now that he's gone we've had TTT who's just been licking Bisping's balls in a way that no1 could believe is in any way credible.. I mean let's be real. TTT just doesn,t believe a word he says. He's just pushing waaaayyy too far and is basically stalking the forum and puting comments in every threads possible about bisping. Thread about who's the best P4P? He'll say Bisping. Thread about Bisping sucking? He'll come in and answer every single post that agree with the thread with posts like "nope." or "wrong, wrong wrong!" (actual quotes).

And now this GSP guy with his post about GSP being #1 P4P? well ok, let's agree on the fact that the debate is legitimate. But he just goes on with the same exageration that the previous uber ****s did : GSP would tool Anderson ON THE FEET!

When I read this I thought jeez.... what's going on. Then I started reading the replies. And noticed that once again, this dude is just spilling crap that he doesn't even believe. He's just trolling. And even if I know that trolling is very usual on this forum, this has taken dimensions never before seen (to my opinion).

And this is why I'm pretty damn sure that all these ****s are just new nicknames for UFCGOD1, who just basically randomly chose some fighters here and there to troll. That sounds ridiculous, but the guy was putting so much energy on bashing Silva and promoting Shogun that if someone told me it really was him I would believe it right off the bath.. anyways..

What do you think! Isn't this insane nuthugging a lil odd??[/quote']

I will ignore your stated fanship for bisping and say.

I like where this post is going.

I am a double..... thats right DOUBLE yellow stripe in karate (dont ask me which one, I dont remember) AND a full white belt in judo.

I have competed in amateur competitions since I was 9 and I recently took a 15 year hiatus from the age of 11 to 26.

but its like riding a bike. you never really forget.

I figure I just need to blast my quads for a week or 2, hit a heavy bag, then I could enter the cage with randy "the alzheimers helps me forget about the osteoporosis" couture.

TONEY GON COLLECT THIS SATURDAY.

THERES GONNA BE A MURDER IN BOSTON.

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

what the hell? who is knocking on my door at this hour? (removes reading glasses, puts down book and ties up robe, stands from his easy chair and walks to the door)

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

(mumblings.... incoherent at best.........sgonbelits out OUT! )

randy:

(approaches doorlooks through peep hole)

"I am sorry friend, I dont believe I know you, could you move that unpaid electric bill from the peep hole so I may see who you are?"

(randy turns knob)

door is kicked in knocking randy on the floor

toney comes crashing through, foaming at the mouth, one eye pointing towards the ceiling, the other pointing close to randy.

randy is KO'd immediately

tonycotore.jpg

then mounted GnP'd horrendously by toney

toney:

I TODJEW MUNNABEAMUDA INBOSTON LIGHTSOUTPRINCESSDIN PAYOLECTRIC BILL! GOOSE TUTOR! GGGOOOOSSSEEE TUTOR!

when the police arrive they see randys bloody lifeless body crumpled in a pile on the floor by the door.

feces is smeared on the wall of the house.

it appears as though a 3 year old was trying to write letters with finger paint.

no distinguishable words, ALOT of backwards letters, and symbols that vaguely resemble letters.

the only evidence at the scene is a torn up electrical company shirt, and this.

pastdue.jpg

I am a double..... thats right DOUBLE yellow stripe in karate (dont ask me which one' date=' I dont remember) AND a full white belt in judo.

I have competed in amateur competitions since I was 9 and I recently took a 15 year hiatus from the age of 11 to 26.

I figure I just need to blast my quads for a week or 2, hit a heavy bag, then I could enter the cage with randy "the alzheimers helps me forget about the osteoporosis" couture.

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

what the hell? who is knocking on my door at this hour? (removes reading glasses, puts down book and ties up robe, stands from his easy chair and walks to the door)

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

randy:

"I am sorry friend, I dont believe I know you, could you move that unpaid electric bill from the peep hole so I may see who you are?"

(randy turns knob)

toney comes crashing through, foaming at the mouth, one eye pointing towards the ceiling, the other pointing close to randy.

[img']http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/ufc/tonycotore.jpg[/img]

toney:

I TODJEW MUNNABEAMUDA INBOSTON LIGHTSOUTPRINCESSDIN PAYOLECTRIC BILL! GOOSE TUTOR! GGGOOOOSSSEEE TUTOR!

when the police arrive they see randys bloody lifeless body crumpled in a pile on the floor by the door.

it appears as though a 3 year old was trying to write letters with finger paint.

no distinguishable words, ALOT of backwards letters, and symbols that vaguely resemble letters.

pastdue.jpg

Best, Post, Ever

I am a double..... thats right DOUBLE yellow stripe in karate (dont ask me which one' date=' I dont remember) AND a full white belt in judo.

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

randy:

(randy turns knob)

toney:

pastdue.jpg

I thought so....

BLEE DAT!

(knock knock knock)

randy:

"who is it!"

voice from behind door:

randy:

(randy turns knob)

toney:

pastdue.jpg

lol.

UFC MMA, you are a master of the english language.

a modern day Shakespeare.

Archived