Demian Maia V Mario Miranda Sig Bet..Letz do this.

DemianMaia

Anyone who wants in on this Sigbet just reply saying your in and what you want in my sig should he lose.

Should Maia win' date=' you will have to place -

Demian Maia Is The Greatest BJJ Practitioner to ever grace MMA.

Goodluck boyz[/quote']

Since no one wants to sig bet it i guess everyone is well aware that Maia' will win this by domination :)

I have a good feeling that Maia will get TKO like he did against Marquartd

This. Most of these jabronis don't even know who Mario is, so they're picking the name they know.

Miranda has a huge height and reach advantage, and has decent striking. He's also a BJJ blackbelt.

I don't see Maia getting this fight to the ground, and he's gonna get KO'd in the first.

This. Most of these jabronis don't even know who Mario is' date=' so they're picking the name they know.

Miranda has a huge height and reach advantage, and has decent striking. He's also a BJJ blackbelt.

I don't see Maia getting this fight to the ground, and he's gonna get KO'd in the first.[/quote']

exactly like what Forrest Griffin said fighting no names is the worst thing to do.

Anyone who wants in on this Sigbet just reply saying your in and what you want in my sig should he lose.

Should Maia win' date=' you will have to place -

Demian Maia Is The Greatest BJJ Practitioner to ever grace MMA.

Goodluck boyz[/quote']

Might want to get that out of your mouth man you are starting to turn red.....

This. Most of these jabronis don't even know who Mario is' date=' so they're picking the name they know.

I don't see Maia getting this fight to the ground, and he's gonna get KO'd in the first.[/quote']

I saw him fight live at the ShoWare in WA. Fought some guy named Lorenzo Hood who was like 12-0. Miranda dominated him easily. It was sort of ****ty that I sat through 13 or so fights to see a main event where one guy just gets beat up and then submitted in under a minute.

Either way, I think Maia is overrated and I think anyone would a good game plan against him can beat him easily. Not saying Mario will necessarily do that though. I don't know him well enough.

You kids are lucky you didnt sigbet' date=' after that clear domination by Maia, Silva in his corner didnt do shih, Miranda was getting advice from the phone, niceeeee

Maia will be the #1 MW once his hands are improved and he gets more experience in other area's[/quote']

That fight just proved that Maia is no where near a complete fighter yet. If you know what you're doing it's really easy to defend against submissions when that's all the guy goes for. Maia's G&P is not even remotely dangerous and Miranda was really never in danger in that fight. For a guy who just came off a title shot he sure did have a tough time fighting a guy who should look like an amateur against him.

If Maia can threaten with his ground striking he will be 100x more dangerous with submissions.

Archived