What does my dream mean?!

BJBJJ

I was having trouble getting to sleep last night.

when I finally dozed off it wasnt long before I was having an incredibly lucid dream.

I was standing naked as the day I was born infront of god himself.

his white glowing light bathed me in its lightly warming glow.

I felt nothing but contentment. I wanted to remain exactly where I was for eternity, It was magical.

then I realized that this could be the only opportunity I ever get to ask god any question I want.

so I said " lord, If I may ask..... why am I here? what is my goal? "

god was quiet for what seemed like an eternity, but it was not an awkward silence as it might have been with even my closest relatives.

god maintained eye contact with me as he slowly shook his head from one side to the other. then he placed a hand over his eyes as if he was rubbing his temples and forhead, he looked down at the ground as if shielding me from his sight still shaking his head......and he said....

" ............. I hate you SO much......... I just.........really..... I just cant ****ing stand you....... "

then I woke up with a canker sore and what appears to be a 1/2 pound sebaciist cyst above my right eye.

does this mean god is out to get me, or was he just in a pissy mood or something?

I think it means you are gay and you should kill yourself ASAP' date=' not that you needed some hokey dream sequence to realize that, though.[/quote']

wow.

reasonable response.

perhaps you can answer another religious question for me.....

is it true that ontop of the well known 12 apostles, jesus also briefly employed an army of up to 3 dozen goons who would muscle shopkeeps for protection money and use intimidation and basic thuggery to get free ale and wine from local taverns?

the sahib at my local synagogue told me this..... I am seriously starting to question his devotion to the catholic church.

and for anyone else who cares, another question........

my girlfriend insists that I wear a purity ring when we are having unbridled sweat soaked intercourse with multiple parters of both genders.

I feel mildly uncomfortable about the whole thing because on the one hand I love my girlfriend more than anything else. I would do anything for her. I have been with her for 6 years and hope to marry her one day.

but I dont have the heart to tell her that it makes me feel uncomfortable when she insists that I perform double ******** with her on a 60 year old homeless man.

I mean, I am a 90's kind of guy.... I understand that any modern relationship is based on trust, love, and ball gags attached to zipper mouthed leather pig masks..... but sometimes, when she ties me up in a corner and forces me to watch as she has intercourse with a train of multiple large black men, I fell almost like I am being used.

I am also getting really sick of her high fiving the other men after shes done then going out for beers with them and leaving me chained to the radiator for 16 hours.

I guess my question is.... what exactly is a "purity ring"?

and for anyone else who cares' date=' another question........

my girlfriend insists that I wear a purity ring when we are having unbridled sweat soaked intercourse with multiple parters of both genders.

I feel mildly uncomfortable about the whole thing because on the one hand I love my girlfriend more than anything else. I would do anything for her. I have been with her for 6 years and hope to marry her one day.

but I dont have the heart to tell her that it makes me feel uncomfortable when she insists that I perform double ******** with her on a 60 year old homeless man.

I mean, I am a 90's kind of guy.... I understand that any modern relationship is based on trust, love, and ball gags attached to zipper mouthed leather pig masks..... but sometimes, when she ties me up in a corner and forces me to watch as she has intercourse with a train of multiple large black men, I fell almost like I am being used.

[b']I am also getting really sick of her high fiving the other men after shes done then going out for beers with them and leaving me chained to the radiator for 16 hours.[/b]

I guess my question is.... what exactly is a "purity ring"?

HA!!

Cheers!

-DR

wow.

reasonable response.

perhaps you can answer another religious question for me.....

is it true that ontop of the well known 12 apostles' date=' jesus also briefly employed an army of up to 3 dozen goons who would muscle shopkeeps for protection money and use intimidation and basic thuggery to get free ale and wine from local taverns?

[b']the sahib at my local synagogue told me this..... I am seriously starting to question his devotion to the catholic church.[/b]

Now that made me laugh. I like your sense of humor, but relax no ****.

I was having trouble getting to sleep last night.

when I finally dozed off it wasnt long before I was having an incredibly lucid dream.

I was standing naked as the day I was born infront of god himself.

his white glowing light bathed me in its lightly warming glow.

I felt nothing but contentment. I wanted to remain exactly where I was for eternity' date=' It was magical.

then I realized that this could be the only opportunity I ever get to ask god any question I want.

so I said " lord, If I may ask..... why am I here? what is my goal? "

god was quiet for what seemed like an eternity, but it was not an awkward silence as it might have been with even my closest relatives.

god maintained eye contact with me as he slowly shook his head from one side to the other. then he placed a hand over his eyes as if he was rubbing his temples and forhead, he looked down at the ground as if shielding me from his sight still shaking his head......and he said....

" ............. I hate you SO much......... I just.........really..... I just cant ****ing stand you....... "

then I woke up with a canker sore and what appears to be a 1/2 pound sebaciist cyst above my right eye.

does this mean god is out to get me, or was he just in a pissy mood or something?[/quote']

This means you are naked and not ashamed. Allow me to explain to you that being naked int he spiritual sense means your sins are not covered by the blood of Christ. Remember when Eve was in the garden and she ate from the tree? Well as soon as you did she realized she was naked and became ashamed, she realized what she had done was wrong. See with you, you just dont care, you are naked and not ahsamed.

Archived