Frankie Edgar vs KJ Noons

Craig_M

Frankie Edgar vs KJ Noons. I think that would be an interesting fight. Who would win if they fought?

I'd go with KJ Noons. His boxing is great, and has good takedown defence. But then again BJ Penn has arguably better boxing and better takedown defence, and Edgar beat him.

I think its an interesting fight.

Opinions?

Frankie Edgar vs KJ Noons. I think that would be an interesting fight. Who would win if they fought?

I'd go with KJ Noons. His boxing is great' date=' and has good takedown defence. But then again BJ Penn has arguably better boxing and better takedown defence, and Edgar beat him.

I think its an interesting fight.

Opinions?[/quote']

Edgar would win. He has an excellent pace, great wrestling, and likes to mix up his attacks. I say Edgar by decision.

I hate KJ. And I honestly think Edgar would beat the hell out of him. I mean' date=' KJ got KTFO by Charles Bennett. No disrespect to Kid Khaos, because the dude brings it every fight, but no self-respecting MMA fighter loses to Krazy Horse.[/quote']

That was only his 4th fight. KJ would maul Krazy Horse now. I think 8 times out of 10 he would have beaten him back when they fought aswell, but he got hit with the big power of Bennett

this' date=' And Gomi would give him a beatdown,

And Edgar would be imprisoned for murder if they fought.[/quote']

So i'm guessing your not a Noons fan?:P

As for Gomi vs KJ, that is interesting.

Noons could outbox Gomi like Kenny did, only i think Noons could tko Gomi.

Gomi could landa big power shot on Noons like Krazy horse did to KJ.

I'd go with Noons with that fight.

So i'm guessing your not a Noons fan?:P

As for Gomi vs KJ' date=' that is interesting.

Noons could outbox Gomi like Kenny did, only i think Noons could tko Gomi.

Gomi could landa big power shot on Noons like Krazy horse did to KJ.

I'd go with Noons with that fight.[/quote']

I'm actually personally indifferent to him.

But I do think, that like most of the big names on the SF roster, he is just not as good as Gus Johnson and Mauro make him out to be. I keep hearing about how good his boxing is while he carries his hands around his waist and he has displayed absolutely zero ground game.

He and Gomi have very similar striking styles, but Gomi is much faster with more power, and Frankie is more technical with his striking and has strong wrestling and BJJ to boot.

Okay after a little more deliberation I will admit his BS after the bell punch and illegal knee against Gurgel make me dislike him a liitle. He just has never shown good character.

Archived