How I see the Couture/Toney fight

Terrencetj

Ok, this is my idea of the fight, they will both walk to the middle where I think couture will jab him out too make Toney think he's setting something up (like a Stand-up war thinking.) and that will be where toney's TDD will be tested... BOOM takedown, pass to side control, they hold there for 2 minutes where couture is pounding the side of toney's big fat bobbly head. then couture moves to side control where he is gonna find a way to submit toney and win.

RANDY "THE NATURAL" COUTURE via 1st round submission, or if it passes the 1st round, i say couture by tko in 2nd by knocking him down and beating the crap out of him in a dominant position

you guys agree??

Ok' date=' this is my idea of the fight, they will both walk to the middle where I think couture will jab him out too make Toney think he's setting something up (like a Stand-up war thinking.) and that will be where toney's TDD will be tested... BOOM takedown, pass to side control, they hold there for 2 minutes where couture is pounding the side of toney's big fat bobbly head. then couture moves to side control where he is gonna find a way to submit toney and win.

RANDY "THE NATURAL" COUTURE via 1st round submission, or if it passes the 1st round, i say couture by tko in 2nd by knocking him down and beating the crap out of him in a dominant position

you guys agree??[/quote']

i see toney throw one punch and then couture goes into defense mode and loses by tko

Archived