Carlos Condit

Dan_Eight

What does everybody make of this guy? I know he was undefeated WW champ of WEC for a couple of years or so, and does have a pretty impressive win record, with only 3 losses in 5 years, 1 of which was at the hands of a Jake Shields and most recently a split decision on his UFC debut, ironically against Shields next opponent Martin Kampmann, but you could put that down to debut jitters, plus it was a split decision.

Ive seen a his fights and he always seems to look a bit scrappy, but does generally pull out the W one way or another.

Im curious as Im quite a big Dan Hardy fan and theyre gonna meet at UFC 120.

What do you think? Is this guy a can, a gatekeeper or a title contender? and does he have anything for the Outlaw?

Condit is gonna whip Hardy's ****

Cant see that one myself, Hardys got a solid chin and wont tap...unless your idea of an **** whipping is 3 rounds of lay n pray to grind out a decision victory. I think itll be a close one, Hardys on the feet, Condits if it goes to ground

He's a gatekeeper and another overhyped fighter' date=' overhyping is becoming very popular unfortunately, Hardy will tool Condit and Kampmann will get handled by Shields... Kondit and Kampmann are the Marquardt and Maia of the WW division![/quote']

Kampmann aint too bad actually, i think coz hes Danish people dont know too much about him...and Maias only ever lost to A.Silva and.....nate marquadt. he beat sonnen not too long ago too. but i get your point, condits bottom end top 10, like a bisping of WW

He's a gatekeeper and another overhyped fighter' date=' overhyping is becoming very popular unfortunately, Hardy will tool Condit and Kampmann will get handled by Shields... Kondit and Kampmann are the Marquardt and Maia of the WW division![/quote']

Hype machines are sad indeed...aka...Dan Hardy lol.

Archived