What the hell is Gray Maynard thinking all of a sudden?

shogunrua101

Please .. have you heard this guy recently. I was watching the countdown to ufc 118 yesterday , and was laughing through the last 5 minutes of Kenny and Grays part. When did he become ****y all of a sudden?

In the countdown he says **** like "Im looking to knock somebody out, or tap somebody ". "When i touch Kenny with a punch hes gonna know hes in trouble" . Blah Blah Blah ... All this stupid stuff about how hes gonna KTFO Kenny.

What do you guys think? Where did he get this newfound confidence from. And do u buy it?

Discuss

I think he has realised that being a nice guy doesn't get you a lot of air time. Its the easiest way to get up the ladder faster. Also saying that he wanted to KO him or tap him out isn't exactly bad and is no way ****y IMO its the confidence that every fighter should have, also if he didn't want to finish him he shouldn't be fighting. It will be a hard fight for him and its too close to call IMO but im leaning towards kenny

I think he has realised that being a nice guy doesn't get you a lot of air time. Its the easiest way to get up the ladder faster. Also saying that he wanted to KO him or tap him out isn't exactly bad and is no way ****y IMO its the confidence that every fighter should have' date=' also if he didn't want to finish him he shouldn't be fighting. It will be a hard fight for him and its too close to call IMO but im leaning towards kenny[/quote']

lol. I think you should see the diaz/maynard fight. Maynard didnt look that good. And it was boring as hell. And the part "When i touch Kenny, hes gonna know hes in trouble" is just plain ********. When was the last time he KO'd someone. Long time ago. And he wont start with Kenny.

lol. I think you should see the diaz/maynard fight. Maynard didnt look that good. And it was boring as hell. And the part "When i touch Kenny' date=' hes gonna know hes in trouble" is just plain ********. When was the last time he KO'd someone. Long time ago. And he wont start with Kenny.[/quote']

I have and BTW im not a fan of Maynard, but he can beat Kenny. Also he is just hyping up a fight and being confident so i don't see a problem.

I think he has realised that being a nice guy doesn't get you a lot of air time. Its the easiest way to get up the ladder faster. Also saying that he wanted to KO him or tap him out isn't exactly bad and is no way ****y IMO its the confidence that every fighter should have' date=' also if he didn't want to finish him he shouldn't be fighting. It will be a hard fight for him and its too close to call IMO but im leaning towards kenny[/quote']

I don't get it why people are apparently so supportive of Maynard promising to finish fights, but if Bisping says it then he's being ****y and over confident. The guy is Mr Decision. That's why he hasn't had a title shot yet, because no matter how skilled he is, he's a boring fighter and gives the casual fans nothing to remember him by. He's not a marketable fighter as far as the UFC is concerned.

I don't get it why people are apparently so supportive of Maynard promising to finish fights' date=' but if Bisping says it then he's being ****y and over confident. The guy is Mr Decision. That's why he hasn't had a title shot yet, because no matter how skilled he is, he's a boring fighter and gives the casual fans nothing to remember him by. He's not a marketable fighter as far as the UFC is concerned.[/quote']

thanks for agreeing :)

I don't get it why people are apparently so supportive of Maynard promising to finish fights' date=' but if Bisping says it then he's being ****y and over confident. The guy is Mr Decision. That's why he hasn't had a title shot yet, because no matter how skilled he is, he's a boring fighter and gives the casual fans nothing to remember him by. He's not a marketable fighter as far as the UFC is concerned.[/quote']

I actually don't mind bisping but obviously thats because im english :rolleyes:

I honestly don't care what the fighters say before the fight and with maynard saying he will finish Kenny, i have more chance to finish this mans burger

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaHR9FwxsI9DFpqbf_b6ZCdUeUo2TafKJQgNC-AsggCqpS89c&t=1&usg=__yUAkVt0ZSQDAhWTjLljaiv-woxE=

Archived