A Fire!

Who_is_Legend

grab my dog and i'm out the door. the rest really isn't that important.

good thing my dog is an outside dog

1, pair of boxers my Girlfriend made for me (Kitties on plaid & she signed them with a sharpie smiley face)

2, Xbox 360

3, My Raptor Jesus Bible (after all disasters such as a fire are a time of hardship and faith can keep me strong)

i'm not a fan of spicy. i tend to stay away from anything that has jalapeno in the name.

lately i've been stuck on the tailgate bbq. ****ING DELICIOUS

those are also fantastic!! the late night jalape?o isnt actually spicy i find... mind u my breakfast is usually egg n horse meat wrap stuffed with jalape?o pepper and soaked in hot sauce.

- the "important papers/handgun" safe - ss# cards, birth certs, external drives for our computer bckups, and dvd copies of all our data, forms and pictures. Pics on the discs include photos of our belongings and kid art, and there are copies at our parent's homes.

- the kids

- the cats

I didn't say kids first, because in all likelihood one will be running outside, one to me and one hiding in a closet. I may end up dying trying to drag the scared one out of the closet, so best to get the safe out while i can.

that's my worst nightmare.

you guys eat horse meat in canada?

some provinces allow it, most of em actually. but u cant find it in a grocery store u gotta order it specifically from a good butcher. remember cote tried ordering into the house when he was on TUF but they dnt allow it in the states so they wouldnt let him.

some provinces allow it' date=' most of em actually. but u cant find it in a grocery store u gotta order it specifically from a good butcher. remember cote tried ordering into the house when he was on TUF but they dnt allow it in the states so they wouldnt let him.[/quote']

i've never had horse meat. can i assume it tastes similar to beef.

Six pack in the fridge, nothing else...lol jk

My Safe which contains all of my irreplacebles

My cat

My guitar-first instrument i ever owned, you can replace it, but you only ever have one first guitar.

I didnt say my Girlfriend because most likely she would already be out the door, but if not, id probably sacrifice my guitar, which would kill me inside :(

Archived