* OFFICIAL * guess ed soares excuse to duck sonnen rematch

UFCGOD1

" anderson has a booboo, he stubbed his toe and needs 9 more months for elective surgery that takes everyone else 3 weeks to recover from. And Sonnen doesnt really deserve it anyway. We have decided to get Thales Leites back in the UFC and give him a title shot. He really deserves it. "

You still don't get it do you?

No champion has the luxury of picking who he fights, not in MMA or any other sport. They can state their opinions about prospective fights and fighters, but when the bosses say "This is the number 1 contender, the next title fight is his," then that is who the champion fights.

It didn't take you long at all to revert to the same crap that got you banned once already. I give you 3 days til perma ban.

But anyways here is my excuse for Soares. "We want a rematch with Demain Maia. I think this time he will show a new level of challenges for Anderson. We could fight Shogun' date=' GSP, or Belfort. But i'm fairly sure the people would rather see Silva/Maia 2".[/quote']

well why don't you let chael tool Maia... oh wait Maia toyed with him lol

I have one......

"Chael fought the fight of his life against an injured Silva and lost' date=' so what would change in a rematch with a 100% Silva"?

The answer is nothing....... Bring on Vitor!!![/quote']

Since when does Vitor deserve a title shot?

Nate got dominated by Sonnen, so he's out

Palhares hasn't fought anyone yet

Okami? Maia? Who else but Chael who put on the most exciting fight with Anderson yet?

Archived