118 where is the drama?

otan

We are but 3 days from 118. looking at the forum you can hardly see any drama. Where are all the sig bets? account bets? Where are all the trash talking , where are all the fight predictions? Can it be true that we all more or less agree who will win the fights? i.e Penn,Randy,Kenflo?

Anyhow just find it interesting how quite the forum is compared to the days leading up to 117.

Mostly I think Edgar just doesn't have a huge following here to get the kinda drama normally associated with a title fight. The only people taking sig bets are mostly Penn haters not Edgar fans.

Same with Maynard and Kenflo. There are a few Maynard fans around but not droves of them.

Couture vs Toney. I'm sure Ex and Dcent are taking all comers, but dcent does have a pretty poor record of honoring sig bets, so probably want to avoid it.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that BJ will win and so will Randy.

Not a dramatic card.

James Toney is delusional thinking he's gonna punch his way to a miraculous victory.

BJ will come out like he did against Diego and royally mess up Frankie. I like frankie too, but he is in for it this time.

avatar bets are equally stupid. Most of the time we won't allow the avatar to being with as you all will most likely pick something offensive.

We used to have a moderator here who hated ice cream and root beer, (I know... weird) but she lost a fight bet and she had to take a series of pictures and post them of here eating an entire box of ice cream sandwiches at the same time as a 2 litre root beer. poor girl was so ill... but it was a hillarious set of pics.

G-row once had to hold up a sign and take pictures with a various strangers proclaiming how much I rocked ;)

He also once had to make a t-shirt that said he lost a bet and again take pictures with various strangers.

think of things original, yet fun!!!

avatar bets are equally stupid. Most of the time we won't allow the avatar to being with as you all will most likely pick something offensive.

We used to have a moderator here who hated ice cream and root beer' date=' (I know... weird) but she lost a fight bet and she had to take a series of pictures and post them of here eating an entire box of ice cream sandwiches at the same time as a 2 litre root beer. poor girl was so ill... but it was a hillarious set of pics.

G-row once had to hold up a sign and take pictures with a various strangers proclaiming how much I rocked ;)

He also once had to make a t-shirt that said he lost a bet and again take pictures with various strangers.

think of things original, yet fun!!![/quote']

Did you get my message?

We used to have a moderator here who hated ice cream and root beer' date=' (I know... weird) but she lost a fight bet and she had to take a series of pictures and post them of here eating an entire box of ice cream sandwiches at the same time as a 2 litre root beer. poor girl was so ill... but it was a hillarious set of pics.

I like these ideas.......most people won't even post a pic of themselves here, let alone doing cool stuff like that though. Great concepts for sure.

I made his avatar all by myself ! I'll send it to you by pm.

Archived