Lace/BEG/Lady Psy you know what to do

Fast

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Explain' date=' please. Why would any man be intimidated by a woman posting on a sports forum? Some of us truly like MMA, football, baseball, etc.[/quote']

I don't get it either, but most women who have started posting on here in the last 6 months or so have got that much crap form certain members on here the only thing anybody as been able to put it down to is their intimadated by women.

Explain' date=' please. Why would any man be intimidated by a woman posting on a sports forum? Some of us truly like MMA, football, baseball, etc.[/quote']

I have better conversations with you and Beg than most guys on here. Just saying. hence I make call you out threads..lol

i can explain this one.

93% of the male populous is insecure in their masculinity and sexuality so they are intimidated by women showing even the slightest interest in typically male activities.

personally i prefer women who interest in my likes and hobbies.

Oh well.... We all share a common thread' date=' MMA. I'm not intimidated by the men in my BJJ class. Every guy there is always helpful and courteous. They volunteer to be my partner. I learn and we have a good time.[/quote']

My wrestling is greater than your BJJ;)

what about leonie?

thank you

Well I ask Leonie a question last night and she didnt respond to me' date=' so I will teach her to never ever ignore me again.[img']http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/images/icons/icon10.gif[/img]

Because i have a pile of work to do, then I dared walk away from the computer? Don't be fickle. I said I would take the time to answer more when I got a moment. I am always watching- the Community is part of my job I can take anywhere on my iphone...so I do.

what ever happened to that blood' date=' sweat, muscles girl?[/quote']

She quit the site

She had interest in "male" things and would discuss, but also flirted A LOT, then got mad both when guys were call her on it, and when guys took her up on the flirting and took it further. Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts. The Fight Club forum has lots and lots of women and never have an issue. Here it's free and a wider mix of users. From her interaction with me, it seems BSM's last straw here was posting a thread about the "ligerie league" football teams, and trying to say it wasn't selling sex. You can imagine men on here having a field day with that. All I can say about that is that all the reasonable men had a point- girls playing football isn't the problem, it was that they wore only underwear and expected to be taken seriously.

Let's go with I'm 18 and you're still a little older. Yep' date=' that works.... LOL. Hot oil massages, Fast. Hmmmm..[/quote']

And to be clear and hoenst, this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer :cool:

Actually' date=' it's the first move I was taught. The kimura. And mine is excellent according to my instructor. .[/quote']

Cool, but see you would have to keep me in your guard long enough to pull that off;) Or you would have to be on top:eek:

]Originally Posted by Leonie

thank you

Because i have a pile of work to do, then I dared walk away from the computer? Don't be fickle. I said I would take the time to answer more when I got a moment. I am always watching- the Community is part of my job I can take anywhere on my iphone...so I do.

She quit the site

She had interest in "male" things and would discuss, but also flirted A LOT, then got mad both when guys were call her on it, and when guys took her up on the flirting and took it further. Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts. The Fight Club forum has lots and lots of women and never have an issue. Here it's free and a wider mix of users. From her interaction with me, it seems BSM's last straw here was posting a thread about the "ligerie league" football teams, and trying to say it wasn't selling sex. You can imagine men on here having a field day with that. All I can say about that is that all the reasonable men had a point- girls playing football isn't the problem, it was that they wore only underwear and expected to be taken seriously.

And to be clear and hoenst, this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer

What is consittuded as flirting? Some see interaction as flirting while others may see it different. This is a fun thread, nothing more, nothing less. Leonie I love you, you love me?

Explain this?

"even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer"

thank you

And to be clear and hoenst' date=' this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer :cool:[/quote']

Good and motherly advised from you Leonie. Can I ask you a question Leonie, a question wherein all women hates to answer. I'ts Ok if you don't want to answer.

How old are you?

You can PM it to me if you don't want to say it in public. Lol

Good and motherly advised from you Leonie. Can I ask you a question Leonie' date=' a question wherein all women hates to answer. I'ts Ok if you don't want to answer.

How old are you?

You can PM it to me if you don't want to say it in public. Lol[/quote']

I would say 44

thank you

Because i have a pile of work to do' date=' then I dared walk away from the computer? Don't be fickle. I said I would take the time to answer more when I got a moment. I am always watching- the Community is part of my job I can take anywhere on my iphone...so I do.

She quit the site

And to be clear and hoenst, this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer :cool:[/quote']

riginally Posted by Lace86 View Post

Let's go with I'm 18 and you're still a little older. Yep, that works.... LOL. Hot oil massages, Fast. Hmmmm..

And to be clear and hoenst, this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer

Leonie I am a happily married man and she is a nice girl. This in fun and no one is taking it serious. I am a grown man, just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

She quit the site

She had interest in "male" things and would discuss' date=' but also flirted A LOT, then got mad both when guys were call her on it, and when guys took her up on the flirting and took it further. Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts. The Fight Club forum has lots and lots of women and never have an issue. Here it's free and a wider mix of users. From her interaction with me, it seems BSM's last straw here was posting a thread about the "ligerie league" football teams, and trying to say it wasn't selling sex. You can imagine men on here having a field day with that. All I can say about that is that all the reasonable men had a point- girls playing football isn't the problem, it was that they wore only underwear and expected to be taken seriously.

And to be clear and hoenst, this type of post was what got her in trouble. Not mad or judging, I'm just saying that, as an admin, this sort of post may come back to bite you later, even if it is trouble from another member than him. Just a friendly pointer :cool:[/quote']

I quit the site? Really?

I am into "male things" I love sports, MMA especially. That's why I am here. I do host a show that is all about "male things" and I love it. Who wouldn't enjoy 10 minutes of pure unadulterated heavy weight bliss?

"Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts."

Sure, I agree with that. I'm very friendly, I'm also a firecracker. I do not tolerate crap from anyone. As any self respecting woman would do the same thing I did. I'm sure you agree if someone called one of your children, friends or relatives the vulgar words I got called, You'd be quite upset... right?

With that being said, I never "quit" or canceled my accounts. It was a little disappointing to see some people drop to such a level of immaturity, but it happens and I was over it pretty quick. For the most part it was sad to see that a female moderator didn't attempt to to stop or limit the vulgarity on either end (including my own) at any point.

As many people know, I'm in school and had a REALLY busy summer with that. So I didn't have a chance to post but I was here..

Nikki :)

I quit the site? Really?

I am into "male things" I love sports' date=' MMA especially. That's why I am here. I do host a show that is all about "male things" and I love it. Who wouldn't enjoy 10 minutes of pure unadulterated heavy weight bliss?

[b']

"Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts."[/b]

Sure, I agree with that. I'm very friendly, I'm also a firecracker. I do not tolerate crap from anyone. As any self respecting woman would do the same thing I did. I'm sure you agree if someone called one of your children, friends or relatives the vulgar words I got called, You'd be quite upset... right?

With that being said, I never "quit" or canceled my accounts. It was a little disappointing to see some people drop to such a level of immaturity, but it happens and I was over it pretty quick. For the most part it was sad to see that a female moderator didn't attempt to to stop or limit the vulgarity on either end (including my own) at any point.

As many people know, I'm in school and had a REALLY busy summer with that. So I didn't have a chance to post but I was here..

wow long time no see Nikki!

I quit the site? Really?

I am into "male things" I love sports' date=' MMA especially. That's why I am here. I do host a show that is all about "male things" and I love it. Who wouldn't enjoy 10 minutes of pure unadulterated heavy weight bliss?

[b']

"Girls on the forum are taken seriously when they don't add flirting to their posts."[/b]

and just like that...

she makes a return, damn.

So what I'm getting from this thread is Lace is jailbait aka not good to go' date=' and Fast continually flirts with her..

and Fast is a counselor at a highschool...

REPORTED.

Fast meet..

Dateline NBC Chris Hansen[/quote']

streetlamp.gif

Archived