after 25 minutes of fighting, You realize Frankie has no power.

MachidaPwned

Penn is going to steam roll Frankie. It will be similar to shogun/machida 1&2. The first fight Shogun attempted to be technical vs the technical Machida and lost a decision. The second time Shogun lost all respect for Machida's power the crushed him round 1.

Penn is going to disrespect Frankie Edgar's power completely and damage the boy until he is trying to do some wrestling TD's. Penn, after 25 minutes vs. Frankie knows this guy has no chance to Ko him or even out grapple him. this wont be the same dances with wolves as the first time where Frankie earned a belt for 25 minutes of dance USA workout.

Its going to be all out carnage for Penn who has nothing to lose this time. His hall of fame is already a given and he has had all the belts earned via destroying opponents, not dancing with them.

For those of you who respect Frankie and believe he defeated Bj Penn think again. he never won, nobody ever really wins a fight where nobody was in danger and nobody was submitted/Knocked out. Frankie utilized his agility to avoid a fight for 25 minutes popping the real champ with quarter power flank striks and jabs/straights that had no threat behind them.

Penn is going to steam roll Frankie. It will be similar to shogun/machida 1&2. The first fight Shogun attempted to be technical vs the technical Machida and lost a decision. The second time Shogun lost all respect for Machida's power the crushed him round 1.

Penn is going to disrespect Frankie Edgar's power completely and damage the boy until he is trying to do some wrestling TD's. Penn' date=' after 25 minutes vs. Frankie knows this guy has no chance to Ko him or even out grapple him. this wont be the same dances with wolves as the first time where Frankie earned a belt for 25 minutes of dance USA workout.

Its going to be all out carnage for Penn who has nothing to lose this time. His hall of fame is already a given and he has had all the belts earned via destroying opponents, not dancing with them.

For those of you who respect Frankie and believe he defeated Bj Penn think again. he never won, nobody ever really wins a fight where nobody was in danger and nobody was submitted/Knocked out. Frankie utilized his agility to avoid a fight for 25 minutes popping the real champ with quarter power flank striks and jabs/straights that had no threat behind them.[/quote']

good thread striaght down to point. i like frankie but bj will smash him out this time.bj will look straight across to frankies corner between rounds shakin his head like Yeah this is what a champion is ! just like he did with sanchez !!

Penn is going to disrespect Frankie Edgar's power completely and damage the boy until he is trying to do some wrestling TD's. Penn' date=' after 25 minutes vs. Frankie knows this guy has no chance to Ko him or even out grapple him. this wont be the same dances with wolves as the first time where Frankie earned a belt for 25 minutes of dance USA workout.

For those of you who respect Frankie and believe he defeated Bj Penn think again. he never won, nobody ever really wins a fight where nobody was in danger and nobody was submitted/Knocked out. Frankie utilized his agility to avoid a fight for 25 minutes popping the real champ with quarter power flank striks and jabs/straights that had no threat behind them.[/quote']

+1K

Ask Rashad if if Machida has power and ask Veach if Edgar has power. But other than that, I agree that Penn will take it to Edgar. Edgar can hit hard, but I dont think he has that 1 punch power to KO Penn.

Ask Rashad if if Machida has power and ask Veach if Edgar has power. But other than that' date=' I agree that Penn will take it to Edgar. Edgar can hit hard, but I dont think he has that 1 punch power to KO Penn.[/quote']

here is the flaw in that arguement. Rashad and Silva arent as technically sound as Shogun. Sure you can get knocked out if your position is terribad and your stance is bad. Rashad was caught off balance and took a number of blows to the face against the cage while doing something really stupid, taunting machida the whole time. Silva also caught off balance and knocked out from a strike that came from the air(full weight) perfect accuracy onto his jaw.

See with Shogun Machida could not take him off balance. Could not flank and gain dominant positions in the standup. Shogun gave him nothing more than 1 strike at a time before countering back or recovering hios stance. Shogun has a superior core and stance compared to a someone with a wrestling background who worked as a security guard or Someone who believes his right hand is the end all of his opponents.

Now I'm no annoying BJ Penn fanyboy' date=' but when was the last time Penn won a fight by decision?[/quote']

we're talking about punching power, no? so what does finishing fights with subs have to do with that?? penn's last tko was sean sherk and it was a flying knee (not his hands). that was a long time ago. and NO he did not stop diego, the doctor did.

I'm not saying penn doesn't have power. he does. just that this thread is retarded. becuase frankie and pretty much every UFC fighter have punching power.

Now I'm no annoying BJ Penn fanyboy' date=' but when was the last time Penn won a fight by decision?[/quote']

Agreed Penn's boxing is good he has good power and speed. But Edgar has good hand speed along with great foot speed. If Edgar wins this fight it will be decision. BJ could win by TKO/KO/ or submission.

Yea your right even though he had a concussion he should have stayed in the fight and risked having his career ended. Tell that no heart stuff to GSP who tapped to strikes from Serra.

First of all, I'm not a GSP fan so that's not bothering me.

Secondly, BJ quit. Not only did he quit, but he quit after calling GSP a quitter.

BJ can be broken as seen in the 2nd GSP and Hughes fight. He loves to beat people up but hates to be a fighter. I'd rather see my boy Wand get KTFO than throw in the towel inbetween rounds, cause that's how a fighter goes out.

First of all' date=' I'm not a GSP fan so that's not bothering me.

Secondly, BJ quit. Not only did he quit, but he quit after calling GSP a quitter.

BJ can be broken as seen in the 2nd GSP and Hughes fight. He loves to beat people up but hates to be a fighter. I'd rather see my boy Wand get KTFO than throw in the towel inbetween rounds, cause that's how a fighter goes out.[/quote']

Like i said BJ had a concussion in the 4th round, If he would have continued he could of had his career ended. I'm glad he threw in the towel so he didn't face a career ending injury.

Archived