lol @ couture's coach

UFCGOD1

I think if Toney times Randy right its ko round 1' date=' If Randy somehow gets toney down then I give the edge to Randy. It should be an interesting fight.[/quote']

What do you meen somehow lol? There is much more chance of Randy getting Toney down than Toney KOing him

However Couture doesn't seem to be able to take any big shots any more and there is a chance that Toney will KO him but Randy is the favourate for a reason

The lack of respect to one of the only two to ever win a title in two wieght classes baffles me...

Sure, Randy can get caught with a punch that will knock him out. But "sorry ****"? "Overhyped"?...

Sure he's older than the Randy who achieved these things. Would I prefer Lesnar to fight on MMA's behalf? yes. But Randy is far from being the worst. He IS an elite wrestler, and he can definitely take that loud mouth down, and keep him there.

I sure hope he does just that.

Now, on the flip side, you have this idiot incoherent, ****y, disrespectful, and downright moronic boxer, and everyone seem to have fallen in love...

So, one of the most classy, respectful and talented fighters of all time is all of a sudden being mocked, and someone, who's not even a mix martial artist is hailed as what? What's the world coming to?

Couture has only ever fought either guys who were supposed to beat him or top tier fighters. He doesn't have any gimmes in his whole career. That's why he has ten losses and is still considered a legend. Lets be honest the guy is 47 and would still kick the **** out of you and everybody else on this forum so I'd say he deserves respect.

The lack of respect to one of the only two to ever win a title in two wieght classes baffles me...

Sure' date=' Randy can get caught with a punch that will knock him out. But "sorry ****"? "Overhyped"?...

Sure he's older than the Randy who achieved these things. Would I prefer Lesnar to fight on MMA's behalf? yes. But Randy is far from being the worst. He IS an elite wrestler, and he can definitely take that loud mouth down, and keep him there.

I sure hope he does just that.

Now, on the flip side, you have this idiot incoherent, ****y, disrespectful, and downright moronic boxer, and everyone seem to have fallen in love...

So, one of the most classy, respectful and talented fighters of all time is all of a sudden being mocked, and someone, who's not even a mix martial artist is hailed as what? What's the world coming to?[/quote']

It is quiet mind boggling.

Archived