i would really be surprised if team silva agreed on the sonnen rematch

UFCGOD1

i mean come on ! anderon silva got to be the most cowardly fighter in MMA today ! he ducks everyone that can beat him ! i bet hes gonna talk to the UFC to bring back lutter so he can fight a can again ... ed sore **** you useless piece of dog crap , you and crappy andy are MMA cancers ... sonnen owned silva once and will own him again in the rematch , IF ( BIG IF ) crappy andy even agrees to fight him

chicken crap

Are you trying to set a record for..

"Predictions I got wrong."

Because you are doing wonderful.

You were wrong about the first fight.

You'll be wrong about Silva agreeing to the rematch.

And you'll be wrong about the outcome of the second fight.

And this is just regarding Silva's recent fights. If we look at your views regarding MMA as a whole, it's probably even more embarrassing than anyone can imagine.

Cheers

-DR

i mean come on ! anderon silva got to be the most cowardly fighter in MMA today ! he ducks everyone that can beat him ! i bet hes gonna talk to the UFC to bring back lutter so he can fight a can again ... ed sore **** you useless piece of dog crap ' date=' you and crappy andy are MMA cancers ... sonnen owned silva once and will own him again in the rematch , IF ( BIG IF ) crappy andy even agrees to fight him

chicken crap[/quote']

I see you havn't learned from your ban. Hopefully it won't take them long to ban you again.

i mean come on ! anderon silva got to be the most cowardly fighter in MMA today ! he ducks everyone that can beat him ! i bet hes gonna talk to the UFC to bring back lutter so he can fight a can again ... ed sore **** you useless piece of dog crap ' date=' you and crappy andy are MMA cancers ... sonnen owned silva once and will own him again in the rematch , IF ( BIG IF ) crappy andy even agrees to fight him

chicken crap[/quote']

d9f52e0469398513ad24e5b0935ffa61.jpg

chicken crap[/quote']

What are you on? Silva didnt duck Sonnen. You do realise Sonnen lost too? It wasnt a cheap loss, it was a fair and square loss. In the 4th and 5th rounds Sonnen looked screwed, he was more fatigued, he had nothing left and it showed and he lost to Silva.

SIlva is more a champion NOW than he was before that fight. I didnt like Silva at UFC 112 but i think he has conducted himself honourably after the fight with Sonnen and deserves his belt.

He has PROVEN that he is a true champion. Anyone that thinks otherwise doesnt respect teh effort and work that all these fighters pout in to be fighters, 1 guy ALWAYS has to win the fight and another has to lose. In this case the BETTER MAN, the better fighter, won the fight. Most successful people will tell you that to be successful there are a few things that you need to have , TALENT, HARD WORK ETHIC, AND LUCK and SKILL.!!!!!! Silva has all 4 of those attributes. And thats not even mentioning Skill level which Silva is by FAR a more skillful fighter than Sonnen, he doesnt just have 1 element to his game either, he has several. Sonnen has 1 skill level and thats it.

Sonnen only has 1 element, Hard work. Sorry, thats not enough to be champion. Silva has proven that EVEN in the last few minutes he can still beat you regardless of how hard youve tried.

And this is just regarding Silva's recent fights. If we look at your views regarding MMA as a whole' date=' it's probably even more embarrassing than anyone can imagine.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

No matter how hard you tried... To ME you still came off as a AS fanboy.

chicken crap[/quote']

Oh my god, i was so happy when i saw you got banned, must have just been a temporary ban... damit i thought we got rid of you finally.

I don't think Silva has a choice. If the UFC says your defending against Sonnen than that's who he has to fight or else relinquish the belt. No body has had Silva in that kind of trouble since Travis Lutter and maybe slightly Dan Henderson. Sonnen deserves another go at it. Then when Sonnen wins they have a sweet trilogy in the making.

And this is just regarding Silva's recent fights. If we look at your views regarding MMA as a whole' date=' it's probably even more embarrassing than anyone can imagine.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

This haha you fail UFCGOD you dont own this forum nobody even likes you on here...

This haha you fail UFCGOD you dont own this forum nobody even likes you on here...

i like his threads a lot. he is the main reason i read threads in this forum :)

and he obviously know about mma more than most people here, cause he knew that shogun will beat machida, when 90% in this forum said he wouldnt. and he knew that sonnen can beat anderson when 99% were laughin for him about that...

And his threads are fun to read :D

chicken crap[/quote']

I'd be really surprised if he didn't take it... I displaced my little chaos theory, but I won't count either guy out... Blow come to blow, I think Anderson will win again. IDK If Chael wins, he'd be easily dethroned by some guy like Maia.

Not this **** again............... Man the line of you saying "this is your forum" just shows how pathetic you are honestly, its like grow up, this is a forum, and if this is the only place you can come and feel like a "god" well than i feel sorry for your pathetic existence.

i like his threads a lot. he is the main reason i read threads in this forum :)

and he obviously know about mma more than most people here' date=' cause he knew that shogun will beat machida, when 90% in this forum said he wouldnt. and he knew that sonnen can beat anderson when 99% were laughin for him about that...

And his threads are fun to read :D[/quote']

thank you kind sir

i mean come on ! anderon silva got to be the most cowardly fighter in MMA today ! he ducks everyone that can beat him ! i bet hes gonna talk to the UFC to bring back lutter so he can fight a can again ... ed sore **** you useless piece of dog crap ' date=' you and crappy andy are MMA cancers ... [b']sonnen owned silva once and will own him again in the rematch[/b] , IF ( BIG IF ) crappy andy even agrees to fight him

chicken crap

Win!!!! Sonnen will be the UFC Middleweight Champion!

Archived