What are the 3 stupidest decisions you have ever made?

BAMfreddrick

Please don't be silly n put a joke answer like "reading this thread" or something clearly not sincere.

Here are mine:

#3, drunk, didn't use a condom.. enough said.

#2, had my entire body including eyebrows waxed on a dare for 250$.

#1, A girl who meant a lot to me confessed her 'father was sexually inappropriate with her' (all i'll say) and instead of telling police or someone i took a baseball bat waited outside his house and planned on basically beating him to death until the girl saw me b4 doing so took me aside and talked me down. sure i didn't actually do it but i was going to and that was a stupid decision. but don't worry the whole 'inappropriate dad thing" has been dealt with properly now.

so in an attempt to get to better know my fellow forum members i would like to hear from you about your stupid decisions in life.

i have also done this... i was unaware it was her period tho and then BAM!!!! i was like WTF!!!! and she was like OMG IM SORRY!!!! but anywho' date=' ya the #2 isnt very serios but definitely a bad call... not as bad a call as meth tho...[/quote']

Ya iknow rite? it henestly is one of the things that i wish i have neven done. I felt bad casue i total screamed at the girl and made her cry, and she was so apolgetic, but i was pretty p o'd at the time...needless to say, it total killed my ***** lol.

as for the meth, well that was just ****en dumb on my part. im clean now, but it took my a while. actually,when i stopped, i started training mma and it really really helped, cause it took my mind off it and made me focus on somting else.

Didnt ask a girl out in high school whom i really cared for (we're still friends and i still kind of care)

Joining a street gang (it was all fun and games until people start planning shootings and robberies, i'm no longer involved in such activity)

Not ****ing this hot **** chick who was totally on my nuts (how i regret that!)

Ya iknow rite? it henestly is one of the things that i wish i have neven done. I felt bad casue i total screamed at the girl and made her cry' date=' and she was so apolgetic, but i was pretty p o'd at the time...[/b']needless to say, it total killed my ***** lol.

as for the meth, well that was just ****en dumb on my part. im clean now, but it took my a while. actually,when i stopped, i started training mma and it really really helped, cause it took my mind off it and made me focus on somting else.

holy ****! i did the same thing! i was only 15 and drunk and a retard teen ******* like we all once were lol and like a total ****bag i started freakin out. she cried and i instantly felt like **** so i helped her clean up and spent the night telling her its all right and holding her while watchin late night movies.

Didnt ask a girl out in high school whom i really cared for (we're still friends and i still kind of care)

Joining a street gang (it was all fun and games until people start planning shootings and robberies' date=' i'm no longer involved in such activity)

Not ****ing this hot **** chick who was totally on my nuts (how i regret that!)[/quote']

im glad you are no longer involved in that kind of stuff, i have several friend who are, and their lives are ****ed right now. good for you

holy ****! i did the same thing! i was only 15 and drunk and a retard teen ******* like we all once were lol and like a total ****bag i started freakin out. she cried and i instantly felt like **** so i helped her clean up and spent the night telling her its all right and holding her while watchin late night movies.

ya i know what you mean...unless its all a big conspiracy, tthat none of us know about or understand!! DUNN DUNN DUNN!!!!

hmmmm i thot the swear filter would have covered this..

1. Started smoking (Cigarettes) - was a stupid teen, is all I can say for my defense...

2. Did not STAY quit, after quitting for 8 months - was a stupid teen, is all I can say for my defense...

That is all... there were some other "not very good ones" but they pale in comparison to the above...

1. Started smoking (Cigarettes) - was a stupid teen' date=' is all I can say for my defense...

2. Did not STAY quit, after quitting for 8 months - was a stupid teen, is all I can say for my defense...

[b']That is all... there were some other "not very good ones" but they pale in comparison to the above...[[/b]/QUOTE]

dont worry it isnt a competition, u can say the others its cool. not every stupid decision posted has to be earth shatteringly dramatic it can be simpler more everyday stuff too, we are not here to judge but simply learn about our fellow forum goers.

1. i told a girl i loved her

2. bought a house with the girl i told i loved her

3. asked girl to marry me <---------------------i thought a 5 year happy relationship was a sure bet. turns out i was wrong. it may have to do with the size of my *cough* man parts

i now live in a tiny **** house. damn woman took everything that wasn't tied down. ok, i admit i pretty much gave her everything that i didn't want, which was pretty much everything.

on the plus side i live with my dog. oh, i also have a snapping turtle. he's pretty ****ing big and ****ing ferocious. i also have a dart board.hehe

3. asked girl to marry me <---------------------i thought a 5 year happy relationship was a sure bet. turns out i was wrong. it may have to do with the size of my *cough* man parts

i now live in a tiny **** house. damn woman took everything that wasn't tied down. ok' date=' i admit i pretty much gave her everything that i didn't want, which was pretty much everything.

on the plus side i live with my dog. oh, i also have a snapping turtle. he's pretty ****ing big and ****ing ferocious. i also have a dart board.hehe[/quote']

dang that sucks man, my brother had a similar thing except he loved her to death and she cheated n left.

dang that sucks man' date=' my brother had a similar thing except he loved her to death and she cheated n left.[/quote']

yeah, i guess it eventually happens to everyone. i won't lie though i do enjoy the single life. there are parts i miss but i'm not complaining.

and i will always have my dart board. WITH A PICTURE OF HER FACE PLASTERED ALL OVER IT. WITH HOLES BURNED THROUGH HER EYE SOCKETS. GOD DAMN **** I HATE THAT *****.

i'm just kidding or am i

-_-

What happened with that anyways? You said you'd keep us updated but you didn't jerk. You ever find out who did it or get it back?

Haha can't keep you updated when there's nothing to update about!! Um there hasn't really been anything yet. Not much evidence in the first place. So short of some kind of miracle, they will remain uncaught. I even put out a $1,000 bounty on facebook and that led to nothing..

Right now I only got 1.

-Keeping $5' date='400 in a safe under my bed...Which became the reason for our house getting burglarized.[/quote']

awh man i cant even imagine how much thatd suck, my sympathies man. never been robbed.. guy tried to mug me once but used japanese jujitsu on his ****... sprained his wrist and he tried to have assault charges put on me. in canada even if its self defense u have to declare any martial training longer than 2 years prior to an altercation or its assault.

****in gay if u ask me but w.e im a minor so all they did was make me take 3 anger management/self control classes. it also helps that my sensei is the local RCMP sergeant :P lol

:( u should never have to regret things like these... but hey **** happens and sometimes we judge ppl wrong and make wrong decisions..

I was kidding about those two things buddy, :P

I love my wife and child very much and I can never repay either of them enough for making my life what it is today.

I never really regret anything in my life except for number 3, I did what I did in my 24 years of age, and my decisions were limitless in the open-world. And as a teen, it was a blast at the time.

I was kidding about those two things buddy' date=' :P

I love my wife and child very much and I can never repay either of them enough for making my life what it is today.

I never really regret anything in my life except for number 3, I did what I did in my 24 years of age, and my decisions were limitless in the open-world. And as a teen, it was a blast at the time.[/quote']

now i feel dumb lol. i thot u were serious haha.

3. Hiking in Glacier National Park w/o Bear Spray, just happened to be the day a Bear charged me (didn't attack me, but it scared me lifeless). I will never make that mistake again.

2. Taking a **** in my friends parents house back in High School (huge ****) and forgetting to flush the toilet, they found it 2 days later when they got back from vacation. His parents were like a CSI team... I hated them.

1. Being the last one to enter that house in Afghanistan, because I was the first in every-other house. The one I entered last in had an IED hooked up with a door strain, so when the door opened it exploded and killed 3 of my friends and chewed my face up. I should of been the first one through, I should have died, the others had so much more to offer the world than I ever could. I still haven't forgiven myself.

3. Hiking in Glacier National Park w/o Bear Spray' date=' just happened to be the day a Bear charged me (didn't attack me, but it scared me lifeless). I will never make that mistake again.

2. Taking a **** in my friends parents house back in High School (huge ****) and forgetting to flush the toilet, they found it 2 days later when they got back from vacation. His parents were like a CSI team... I hated them.

1. Being the last one to enter that house in Afghanistan, because I was the first in every-other house. The one I entered last in had an IED hooked up with a door strain, so when the door opened it exploded and killed 3 of my friends and chewed my face up. I should of been the first one through, I should have died, the others had so much more to offer the world than I ever could. I still haven't forgiven myself.[/quote']

Your buddies would want you to be thankful and realize you have just as much to offer as anyone else and also to forgive yourself. Atleast that's what I think.

i now live in a tiny **** house. damn woman took everything that wasn't tied down. ok' date=' i admit i pretty much gave her everything that i didn't want, which was pretty much everything.

on the plus side i live with my dog. oh, i also have a snapping turtle. he's pretty ****ing big and ****ing ferocious. i also have a dart board.hehe[/quote']

getting married this weekend...Just kidding, wouldnt you feel like ****?

No but if she left you becuase of your junk, thats terrible. This post depresses me, man.

Im sorry...I hope the best for ya man, but hey, atleast you still have MMA!

Oh yeah, just a though male enhancement. eh, eh?

yeah' date=' i guess it eventually happens to everyone. i won't lie though i do enjoy the single life. there are parts i miss but i'm not complaining.

and i will always have my dart board. WITH A PICTURE OF HER FACE PLASTERED ALL OVER IT. WITH HOLES BURNED THROUGH HER EYE SOCKETS. GOD DAMN **** I HATE THAT *****.

i'm just kidding or am i

-_-[/quote']

You sir, are a serious downer.

getting married this weekend...Just kidding' date=' wouldnt you feel like ****?

No but if she left you becuase of your junk, thats terrible. This post depresses me, man.

Im sorry...I hope the best for ya man, but hey, atleast you still have MMA!

Oh yeah, just a though male enhancement. eh, eh?

You sir' date=' are a serious downer.[/quote']

male enhancement? if you check the "fire" thread you will know that i chose to save my blow up doll and ****** pump. <------ one day i will be hung like a moose.

serious downer? oh no. i simply keep people on their toes.

Damn dude that sucks' date=' i feel for you, ive been robbed, though not nearly that much, but still, my sympathies, hope you catch him, or you get reimbursed ssomehow:o[/quote']

Yea one of the sickest feelings i've ever had. Knowing someone violated the one place people should feel the most safe. And especially knowing it had to be someone I knew, since so few people knew I kept money at my house.

awh man i cant even imagine how much thatd suck' date=' my sympathies man. never been robbed.. guy tried to mug me once but used japanese jujitsu on his ****... sprained his wrist and he tried to have assault charges put on me. in canada even if its self defense u have to declare any martial training longer than 2 years prior to an altercation or its assault.

****in gay if u ask me but w.e im a minor so all they did was make me take 3 anger management/self control classes. it also helps that my sensei is the local RCMP sergeant :P lol[/quote']

Wow. That is messed up. Canada is too hippyish. At least you didn't get slapped with anything too serious.

Wow. That is messed up. Canada is too hippyish. At least you didn't get slapped with anything too serious.

i got off fairly easy' date=' not even a notice placed in my record. but still BS.

I don't even know where to start...........

well list just some of ur mistakes if theres lots lol

I don't even think i'd want to live anymore if I was robbed that much money and couldn't do anything about it.

Believe me you would feel that way. It's been almost a month now and I still feel sick about it. We need to have a Holocaust designed for all thieves and con-artists. The world would be such a better place without such dishonest vermin.

Archived