Joe Rogan training hard for 118

UMCMMA

How can Toney knock couture out while he is unconcious on the mat from an arm triangle ?

Your Joking right? Randy has a slow double leg period. Randy is amazing at dirty boxing but if he wants to try and get in tight with Toney go ahead it will be over quickly

I'm really disappointed Toney wasn't willing to get down to LHW for this fight. If he had been willing to show that level of dedication I would probably be rooting for him in this fight. I always respected him as a boxer and consider him one of the most fundamentally sound heavyweights in boxing history. The fact that he isn't willing to cut weight and looks like a tub in the training videos they've shown tells me isn't taking this very seriously. I give him a punchers chance but I hope Randy makes him look stupid.

I'm really disappointed Toney wasn't willing to get down to LHW for this fight. If he had been willing to show that level of dedication I would probably be rooting for him in this fight. I always respected him as a boxer and consider him one of the most fundamentally sound heavyweights in boxing history. The fact that he isn't willing to cut weight and looks like a tub in the training videos they've shown tells me isn't taking this very seriously. I give him a punchers chance but I hope Randy makes him look stupid.

toney has a career.

he is a champion boxer at HW.

he is NOT going to jump and drop 30 pounds every 3 months.

he knows what he is doing.

he is going to fight lesnar.

After he blasts Old Man Couture into next year' date=' Toney will systematically knockout Rogan, Couture again, Dana White, Joe Silva, and the guy who works the prep point on his way back to the dressing room.

BLEE DAT![/quote']

Na James is more respectable to Dana then that. He said at the press confrence he loves Dana

Archived