Joe Lauzon

bonesbonesbones

Yeah Joe was the first TUF contestant to have ever beat one of the coaches and Jens was stupid imo for not making him his #1 pick seeing as J-Lau's experience was so evident during Team Penns training sessions. But I guess sometimes a guy who beat your **** might not want to listen to you when you're trying to coach him so I could be wrong.

Coincedently if Gray beats Florian and BJ beats Edgar that will be the first time in UFC history that a contestant will fight his coach and it will be for the title too.

Yeah Joe was the first TUF contestant to have ever beat one of the coaches and Jens was stupid imo for not making him his #1 pick seeing as J-Lau's experience was so evident during Team Penns training sessions. But I guess sometimes a guy who beat your **** might not want to listen to you when you're trying to coach him so I could be wrong.

Coincedently if Gray beats Florian and BJ beats Edgar that will be the first time in UFC history that a contestant will fight his coach and it will be for the title too.

Actually, Tito Ortiz is fighting Matt Hamill fairly soon, and Matt Hamill was on Team Ortiz during Season 3.

Good point you're right.

I'd heard about that fight but I didn't know if it was confirmed.

I still feel bad about how his stay on TUF ended man that sucked.

I'm pretty sure the fight is confirmed. I know that Tito has done some interviews talking about the fight, so even if contracts haven't been fully signed, then it definitely still sounds like the fight is going ahead.

And were you talking about Tito or Matt? Both of them have fairly unfortunate stories relating to TUF exits, lol.

I'm pretty sure the fight is confirmed. I know that Tito has done some interviews talking about the fight' date=' so even if contracts haven't been fully signed, then it definitely still sounds like the fight is going ahead.

And were you talking about Tito or Matt? Both of them have fairly unfortunate stories relating to TUF exits, lol.[/quote']

lol Matt. Titos was more of a ***** move and Hamills was actually really unfortunate.

But then again Gray/BJ is still more likely as Tito is most likely gonna get injured about five minutes before the fight.

Archived