OMG i just emailed hendo !!!!!!!!!

UFCGOD1

TwinkleToesTommy, or TTT as he is being referred to is (so we are told) a 15 year old Canadian kid. So what if he likes Bisping. Lots of teenagers have idols, at least TTT has a sporting idol rather than some floppy haire, woe-is-me, rich kid emo punk. I say, AMNESTY! If TTT refrains from making multiple threads about Bisping, can everyone else stop harassing a teenager! And to TTT, if someone doesn't agree with your opinion, move on. You don't have to change anyones mind about Bisping, just continue with your support (in 1 thread only;))

TwinkleToesTommy' date=' or TTT as he is being referred to is (so we are told) a 15 year old Canadian kid. So what if he likes Bisping. Lots of teenagers have idols, at least TTT has a sporting idol rather than some floppy haire, woe-is-me, rich kid emo punk. I say, AMNESTY! If TTT refrains from making multiple threads about Bisping, can everyone else stop harassing a teenager! And to TTT, if someone doesn't agree with your opinion, move on. You don't have to change anyones mind about Bisping, just continue with your support[/quote']

100% this.

TwinkleToesTommy' date=' or TTT as he is being referred to is (so we are told) a 15 year old Canadian kid. So what if he likes Bisping. Lots of teenagers have idols, at least TTT has a sporting idol rather than some floppy haire, woe-is-me, rich kid emo punk. I say, AMNESTY! If TTT refrains from making multiple threads about Bisping, can everyone else stop harassing a teenager! And to TTT, if someone doesn't agree with your opinion, move on. You don't have to change anyones mind about Bisping, just continue with your support (in 1 thread only;))[/quote']

i would like this post to be stickied. this can apply to a lot of people around.

Holy **** you almost killed me' date=' seriously.

I was eating some biscuits and I started to laugh at the gif, then a tiny piece of biscuit got stuck into my throat and I cough for like 2 seconds and it fell down.[/quote']

lmfao do you see his face when he gets punched

TwinkleToesTommy' date=' or TTT as he is being referred to is (so we are told) a 15 year old Canadian kid. So what if he likes Bisping. Lots of teenagers have idols, at least TTT has a sporting idol rather than some floppy haire, woe-is-me, rich kid emo punk. I say, AMNESTY! If TTT refrains from making multiple threads about Bisping, can everyone else stop harassing a teenager! And to TTT, if someone doesn't agree with your opinion, move on. You don't have to change anyones mind about Bisping, just continue with your support (in 1 thread only;))[/quote']

I agree but, if someone dis agrees we can agrue a bit about it, that wont hurt anything.

Archived