Sticky: Creating duplicate accounts

Jeff83

defsteve, a UFC forum mod... stated that he would ban any user that creates duplicate accounts...

How about duplicate theads? Like Tommy and his man loving Bisping threads.

Or Carwanfan, Carwinfan2, Carwinfan3, Carwinfan4 user accounts?

Truth is... many threads are being duplicated and trolls are flooding the forums.

Mods know this but aren't doing anything about it.

I've reported it with, with links, quotes, etc... with no response...

Has anyone else?

defsteve' date=' a UFC forum mod... stated that he would ban any user that creates duplicate accounts...

Truth is... many threads are being duplicated and trolls are flooding the forums.

Has anyone else?[/quote']

Its only not allowed if you create one while banned to get around the banning. And you clearly werent here when the no dup threads rule was created because of UFCGOD1. The whole front page was the same thread of his over and over for days. There were 3 Bisping threads for like 2 hours.

Its only not allowed if you create one while banned to get around the banning. And you clearly werent here when the no dup threads rule was created because of UFCGOD1. The whole front page was the same thread of his over and over for days. There were 3 Bisping threads for like 2 hours.

Duplicate title... read the our threads... totally different.

I'm not sure when he joined but I remember this...

How long have you been a member?

Other people did that as well. Not just UFCGOD1. Pointing out another member when many others do it as well is disrespectful.

defsteve' date=' a UFC forum mod... stated that he would ban any user that creates duplicate accounts...

Has anyone else?[/quote']

I have not reported anyone ever for anything.

I have not reported anyone ever for anything.

I never liked to report before... I thought it was a waste of time... so then I report Carwinfan3 for his trolling and insults... (he talked about my wife)

My message (reporting) went unnoticed.

So thus here is the thread.

I highly doubt one message will do.

People need to report the garbage.

I was around when they started really enforcing the rules for repetitive threads' date=' avoiding the swear filter, and creating duplicate accounts to avoid being banned[/quote']

Yes, I was here for all that. Obviously, hardcore abuse (UFCGOD1) gets noticed.

It's guys like Carwinfan and Tommy who are getting under the radar.

Yes' date=' I was here for all that. Obviously, hardcore abuse (UFCGOD1) gets noticed.

It's guys like Carwinfan and Tommy who are getting under the radar.[/quote']

Carwinfan with the ............... all over the place is annoying... i havent seen TTT on here for a while but even when he was there were only 3 threads about Bisping and even when he made a thread about something else everyone else on the forum chased him in and talked about Bisping... so not his fault.

Archived