Nate Diaz should go somewhere else

Tweak

We don't take kindly to Nate Diaz in these parts.

I absolutly hate Nate Diaz with a passion and wish him aids. I hope he gets raped by whoever he fights next. Since when does the UFC let in redneck wanna be gangers. He is just a bad person who does not represent the ufc kindly.

He makes the UFC look like an organisation for thugs. I don't wish Nate Diaz to die i just hope he can go somewhere else (I heard Hell isn't a bad place to be).

I absolutly hate Nate Diaz with a passion and wish him aids. I hope he gets raped by whoever he fights next. Since when does the UFC let in redneck wanna be gangers. He is just a bad person who does not represent the ufc kindly.

He makes the UFC look like an organisation for thugs. I don't wish Nate Diaz to die i just hope he can go somewhere else (I heard Hell isn't a bad place to be).

I hate to even reply, Diaz is a good fighter, He is and will continue to do well in the ufc.. What parts do you not take him to kindly? ya sound like john wayne.. But I do appreciate how worried you are about who represents the ufc.. Maybe they should take your opinion since they are struggling so bad for buisiness..

I hate to even reply' date=' Diaz is a good fighter, He is and will continue to do well in the ufc.. [b']What parts do you not take him to kindly? ya sound like john wayne.. [/b]But I do appreciate how worried you are about who represents the ufc.. Maybe they should take your opinion since they are struggling so bad for buisiness..

lol

I think i saw an interview once where he says he hates everyone who fights him because they are trying to kill him. What an *******

Lol, what is so wrong with that attitude lol. He always goes over n gives respect after the fight is over. Some fighter's may not say it, but when the fight starts, they hate the other dude and are trying to seriously hurt him, within the rules. You guys are allowed to hate whoever you want, but you are straight up female dogs for hatin on nate diaz because of his 'attitude'....

Lol' date=' what is so wrong with that attitude lol. He always goes over n gives respect after the fight is over. Some fighter's may not say it, but when the fight starts, they hate the other dude and are trying to seriously hurt him, within the rules. You guys are allowed to hate whoever you want, but you are straight up female dogs for hatin on nate diaz because of his 'attitude'....[/quote']

Hes annoying, he thinks hes the biggest bad*** gangsta on the face of the earth. Remember on TUF when someone wrote Suck it Team Pulver on a wall as a joke and he immediately tried to fight them? Or when he jumped Mayhem for asking for a rematch with another fighter? That anger problem is gonna catch up with him.

Hes annoying' date=' he thinks hes the biggest bad*** gangsta on the face of the earth. Remember on TUF when someone wrote Suck it Team Pulver on a wall as a joke and he immediately tried to fight them? Or when he jumped Mayhem for asking for a rematch with another fighter? That anger problem is gonna catch up with him.[/quote']

Probably, but thankfully we have you and tweak to keep a close eye on him... THANK YOU

CAPLOCKS WERE USED CAUSE I AM SERIOUS

Hes annoying' date=' he thinks hes the biggest bad*** gangsta on the face of the earth. Remember on TUF when someone wrote Suck it Team Pulver on a wall as a joke and he immediately tried to fight them? Or when he jumped Mayhem for asking for a rematch with another fighter? That anger problem is gonna catch up with him.[/quote']

Man you are blowing things way out of proporsion. Remember how many guys have fought/ argued in the TUF house. I personally can't, it was alot! The guy is a fighter, what is your real issue with him. If he's such a wanna be gangsta why doesn't he have ne 'gangsta tattoos'. I'll tell u, he isn't sum fake **** kid who thinks tattoos will make him look tough as hell! Hell he is from Cali, I don't know anything about Stockton but maybe it was rough when he was growing up, who knows?? Nate Diaz is one of my favourite fighters I don't really give a damn about what he does when he isn't fighting!

Man you are blowing things way out of proporsion. Remember how many guys have fought/ argued in the TUF house. I personally can't' date=' it was alot! The guy is a fighter, what is your real issue with him. If he's such a wanna be gangsta why doesn't he have ne 'gangsta tattoos'. I'll tell u, he isn't sum fake **** kid who thinks tattoos will make him look tough as hell! Hell he is from Cali, I don't know anything about Stockton but maybe it was rough when he was growing up, who knows?? Nate Diaz is one of my favourite [b']fighters[/b] I don't really give a damn about what he does when he isn't fighting!

Do you count him jumping a fighter for politely asking for a rematch as a fight?

Do you count him jumping a fighter for politely asking for a rematch as a fight?

Man, I don't give a damn that he did that. I loved it, it was one of the most exciting parts of that crappy LnP of a Strikeforce card. Mayhem shouldn't have went in there. Plus I think it was Shield's who gives the first shove to Mayhem, then Mayhem acts like he's going to fight the whole camp, which was stupid and caused him to get his **** beat. To answer you question, if kicks and punches were thrown, then yes I count that as a fight, and like I said before it was one of the most exciting points of the evening!

While Nate Diaz doesn't exactly come across as the most...eloquent of speakers in interviews, he's still a very good fighter. He just finished destroying a well respected fighter in Marcus Davis in a weight class above what he's traditionally fought at. While I'm in no hurry to listen to him speak, I'll watch him fight any day.

Man' date=' I don't give a damn that he did that. I loved it, it was one of the most exciting parts of that crappy LnP of a Strikeforce card. Mayhem shouldn't have went in there. Plus I think it was Shield's who gives the first shove to Mayhem, then Mayhem acts like he's going to fight the whole camp, which was stupid and caused him to get his **** beat. To answer you question, if kicks and punches were thrown, then yes I count that as a fight, and like I said before it was one of the most exciting points of the evening![/quote']

Youre good with words, you were almost able to turn an entire camp jumping one fighter into the one fighter rudely assaulting a whole camp.

Man you are blowing things way out of proporsion. Remember how many guys have fought/ argued in the TUF house. I personally can't' date=' it was alot! The guy is a fighter, what is your real issue with him. If he's such a wanna be gangsta why doesn't he have ne 'gangsta tattoos'. I'll tell u, he isn't sum fake **** kid who thinks tattoos will make him look tough as hell! [b']Hell he is from Cali[/b], I don't know anything about Stockton but maybe it was rough when he was growing up, who knows?? Nate Diaz is one of my favourite fighters I don't really give a damn about what he does when he isn't fighting!

I thought he was from Iowa? Iowa products come out and bang.

The dude is half Mexican. Some redneck...Quit crying you lil jit. Atleast the dude puts on entertaining fights. And to be honest I think with 3 more fights he could be champ material. That would be crazy. Get Nick up in here too. Diaz bros are tight you a soft jit. I bet you are a Chael lover or somethin haha!

I hate to even reply' date=' Diaz is a good fighter, He is and will continue to do well in the ufc.. What parts do you not take him to kindly? ya sound like john wayne.. But I do appreciate how worried you are about who represents the ufc.. Maybe[b'] they should take your opinion since they are struggling so bad for buisiness..
[/b]

i can feel the sarcasm oozing from this post

Redneck Gangstas? im pretty sure rednecks hate gangstas and vice versa plus nate diaz is spanish or something so its imposable for him to be a redneck so your pretty much just a complete ****

Archived