Ace High are here

Roebusto

Actually what he did to chuck after he was obviously out' date='he deserves to be called a punk bit**.. chuck was lights out and he decides to strike at him while hes out? great class there rich.. to speak the truth rich has little chance to be anyone of any decency in the LWH div. not a contender.[/quote']

Ummm unless your new to MMA you continue the fight until the ref breaks it

and with that arguement yu might aswell call Dan Henderson a ***** for what he did to Bisping after he was knocked out cold

you might aswell call Ramage Jackson a ***** for what he does pretty much in every fight he knocks someone out

you might aswell call Chuck Liddell a ***** cause I am pretty sure that overhand right that normally knocks people out is followed by a flurry oof pillow fists to an unconscience corpse.

HELL EVERYONE IS A *****

Unless yur retarded yu know when a guy is knocked out.look at the marquardt/maia fight..

fighters need to be more intelligent like marquardt when it comes to situations like that,why the fu** would yu pound some1 while there out like that. anyway rich is a good fighter but no good enough to beat any top LWH to make a run at the title.

and with that arguement yu might aswell call Dan Henderson a ***** for what he did to Bisping after he was knocked out cold

you might aswell call Ramage Jackson a ***** for what he does pretty much in every fight he knocks someone out

you might aswell call Chuck Liddell a ***** cause I am pretty sure that overhand right that normally knocks people out is followed by a flurry oof pillow fists to an unconscience corpse.

HELL EVERYONE IS A *****

I agree look what i put in my reply, no fighter should do that type of ****, no-class what so ever.

Unless yur retarded yu know when a guy is knocked out.look at the marquardt/maia fight..

fighters need to be more intelligent like marquardt when it comes to situations like that' date='why the fu** would yu pound some1 while there out like that. anyway rich is a good fighter but no good enough to beat any top LWH to make a run at the title.[/quote']

susumu19.jpg

TELL YOUR STORY WALKING

What is Wanderlerlei doing in this picture not shaking hands thats for sure

Its part of MMA

Actually what he did to chuck after he was obviously out' date='[b']he deserves to be called a punk bit[/b]**.. chuck was lights out and he decides to strike at him while hes out? great class there rich.. to speak the truth rich has little chance to be anyone of any decency in the LWH div. not a contender.

There you go buddy just incase you forgot what you posted before

You called him a b*tch

and a guy with no class

I highlighted it for you aswell

Actually what he did to chuck after he was obviously out' date='he deserves to be called a punk bit**.. chuck was lights out and he decides to strike at him while hes out? great class there rich.. to speak the truth rich has little chance to be anyone of any decency in the LWH div. not a contender.[/quote']

susumu19.jpg

TELL YOUR STORY WALKING

What is Wanderlerlei doing in this picture not shaking hands thats for sure

Its part of MMA

There you go buddy just incase you forgot what you posted before

You called him a b*tch

and a guy with no class

I highlighted it for you aswell

Bit ironic dont you think

Calling someone a punk **** b*tch and having no class and yet the fighter you follow so much you even named yourslef after does the exact same thing?

Archived