Gilbert Yvel

Wanderlei_Silva19

Yes probably but i would much rather see gilbert yvel get the ko victory cuz the HW div. is stacked with wrestlers we dont need another one. gilbert yvel has the power to knockout top competition' date=' madsen doesnt pose a threat to top HW's.[/quote']

I do agree with you, and I hope Yvel wins the fight because I find him more entertaining to watch than Madsen, but I just can't see Yvel blocking his takedowns.

Whoa' date=' I must've missed Duffee dropping out......figures. He's probably still concussed from the beatdown by Russow. LOL.

Madsen will work Yvel.[/quote']

Lol,i think Yvel will get the tko victory. Yvel is quick,madsen not so much. Yvel will come into this fight moving constantly,if he hasnt learned his lesson after the rothwell fight he doesnt deserve to be in the ufc.

Lol' date='i think Yvel will get the tko victory. Yvel is quick,madsen not so much. Yvel will come into this fight moving constantly,if he hasnt learned his lesson after the rothwell fight he doesnt deserve to be in the ufc.[/quote']

Madsen is hungry and will be a force in the division for some time. Yvel is old, sloppy and completely unmotivated.

Archived