Why does nobody care that Shane Carwin is taking steroids?

qaz

He took trenbolone' date=' testosterone, stanozolol and nandrolone. He is a juiced up roid monkey. All his wins are tainted now. He should be released from the UFC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Steroid-dealing-pharmacist-sentenced-prosecutor?urn=mma-262453

other current UFC steroids have tested positive for steroids as well...suspensions and fines are penalty enough...

He took trenbolone' date=' testosterone, stanozolol and nandrolone. He is a juiced up roid monkey. All his wins are tainted now. He should be released from the UFC.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Steroid-dealing-pharmacist-sentenced-prosecutor?urn=mma-262453

Even if it is true, the dates being shown are in 2006. So, sure, he might have taken at some point. But that hardly takes away his wins in the UFC, as he didn't get here till 2008.

That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if he did use while in the UFC. These guys can use, and evade the testing with intelligence. I imagine quite a few fighters use currently and have managed to evade capture.....hehe

I care. People in sports cheat.Atleast in main stream televised sports. Its sickeningly obvious.

People are cheating.

He has the credentials to be in the UFC. Its not like steroids automatically make you better at fighting. Sure he got bigger but not without working for it. Steroids dont connect his fist to peoples faces or allow him to tap people out, training does. Just my opinion

Also, nothing has been proven

I wouldnt say it is penalty enough' date=' but like that other dude said, it hasnt been proved, and even if he did, that was before he was even in the ufc, so who gives a ****?[/quote']

I agree. Can not punish somebody for nothing.. He has never tested positive.. If they fined on speculation, then they could find hundreds of reasons for fining every1...

I don't really care cause I only wanted Carwin to smash Brock which he did for a round so I was content.

He has big power but doesn't have all that much technique and won't reach his potential even with roids since he only trains part time. Even IF the steroid things are true it wouldn't surprise me all that much. There are steroids in every sport it just takes them a while to come out. Baseball, Football, MMA, Tennis, Swimming whatever there are athletes out there wiling to put their reputation on the line for an advantage.

I like watching Carwin fight but I'm not a big fan of his and its mostly since I'm a JDS fan.

REPLACE IS WITH WAS. Fvck, get over it, he made a mistake YEARS AGO.

You can only have one rule and that rule is based around testing positive.

He like most of the UFC hasn't tested positive, therefore all is well.

He has tested exactly the same as pretty much every other fighter in the UFC so if he wa taking something they can't detect it and thus he has no unfair advanatge. If clean test no longer mean clean why have em?

Yes I know this predicatable from a Carwin fan but I was the same when everyone went on about Ubereem. Its all in the tests.

Hearsay, or looking at some guys sudden growth don't mean a thing.

people don't jump all over the place about it because it's not yet confirmed.

Innocent until proven guilty.

^^^^^^^^^ THIS... plus,he may or may not have used in the past, but nowadays testing is very stringent...... do you really think any1, let alone carwin would risk it? ........ i hopw not.....

^^^^^^^^^ THIS... plus' date='he may or may not have used in the past, but nowadays testing is very stringent...... do you really think any1, let alone carwin would risk it? ........ i hopw not.....[/quote']

Nate Maedquart was busted for roids in the past too. Yet nobody cares. Especially disturbing since they both paint themselves as hard working good guys. They probably all take roids but are just smarter about cycling and using undetected stuff

Old and who cares? He's obviously not failing the tests before fights

Hasn't been confirmed.

The size of his hands are a telltale sign that he has taken growth hormones before. I personally don't care, i think they could legalize steroids for competitions, it's only going to make the fights more competitive.

Archived