BJ will destroy Frankie....

Infamous505

i agree' date=' im scared for frankie

bj "allegedly" didnt have motivation coming into their first fight, i think thats true and in this fight he will murder him, like catch him in an arm bar and not let go murder him[/quote']

same i agree he didnt everyone he has faced has always said something about him now he i pissed that Frankie was dodging him

There is 100% no doubt in my mind that BJ Penn will destroy Edgar. Penn will walk out of there the champion then i can only hope that he fights Maynard because that will be a pretty good fight.

Maynard fight will be a good fight like you said

Penn by sub. There's no way that he's knocking out Frankie.

It doesn't matter hwo bad he gets beaten' date=' we will still know that he did better than Diego Sanchez.[/quote']

I think Penn could KO him if he got a good combo in hes got heavy hands

Penn is the biggest **** in the world, i always hated him but it grew stronger after i saw the countdown. i hope edgar pounds his **** out but i honestly just dont know, if i had to pick i would go penn but i wouldnt be surprised if edgar pulled it off again.

and Edgar is hard to submit if anyone saw the tyson griffin fight

Wow... this thread has no faith in frankie at all. Did yall even watch the first fight. I'm not saying that Frankie is gonna win' date=' but come on nut huggers. Stop buying all of BJ's excuses. It's like GSP all over again.[/quote']

nope doesnt matter what happened in the first fight just like Shogun vs Machida 2, you cant say nut hugger you will get banned, where do you hear excuses from BJ and get out of here Penn hater

Penn is the biggest **** in the world' date=' i always hated him but it grew stronger after i saw the countdown. i hope edgar pounds his **** out but i honestly just dont know, if i had to pick i would go penn but i wouldnt be surprised if edgar pulled it off again.

and Edgar is hard to submit if anyone saw the tyson griffin fight[/quote']

okay the fact that you hate someone you have never meet or talked to is sad and Griffin is not a world class BJJ artist like BJ is nuff said get out of my thread!

Archived