Florain vs Maynard

Infamous505

Who wins and how?

im sorry but i think Maynard is a upcoming guys and will win this fight i got a feeling he will win but i want Kenny Florian to win' date=' i will take no sig bets just because im not that confident in maynard's skills, i just got a feeling he will win some how[/quote']

Im confident in maynard, he will win via UD. maybe SD. but it will be a great fight.

Grays boxing is good enough to survive in the stand up and I doubt Kenny will be able to stuff his takedowns. Gray will take him down and avoid the sub for three rounds like he always does for a UD.

Thats a good prediction it could happen but kenny is a guy you should never doubt regardless of who wins it will be a great fight

Seeing as this is a pretty obvious #1 contender match I'll pick the the wrestler by lay and pray...

But I'm okay with that. Good to see a guy who will talk smack and keep BJ motivated after he gets his belt back. And I don't really care that much about either guy really so this is just a whatever fight to me.

Seeing as this is a pretty obvious #1 contender match I'll pick the the wrestler by lay and pray...

But I'm okay with that. Good to see a guy who will talk smack and keep BJ motivated after he gets his belt back. And I don't really care that much about either guy really so this is just a whatever fight to me.

i have to agree even tho i like Kenny Florian better than Maynard

I hope Kenny wins and I think he's the more well rounded fighter.

However' date=' Maynard's wrestling can be pretty over-powering and I think it'll be apparent within the first few minutes of the fight who's gonna win.[/quote']

ya i like Kenny better but i think he will lose unfortunaltly

Who wins and how?

im sorry but i think Maynard is a upcoming guys and will win this fight i got a feeling he will win but i want Kenny Florian to win' date=' i will take no sig bets just because im not that confident in maynard's skills, i just got a feeling he will win some how[/quote']

Florian sub

Archived