Why James Toney will beat Randy Couture

GSPforPresident

James Toney could beat Randy Couture but it doesn't matter because if they both faced GSP at the same time he would brutalize them. First he would handily outwrestle Couture, then he would use his superior boxing to pick James Toney apart. Then after dominating them both at the same time for four and a half rounds he would submit Couture with a flying scissor heel hook right after knocking Toney out with a swift one two combination

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Toney could beat Randy Couture but it doesn't matter because if they both faced GSP at the same time he would brutalize them. First he would handily outwrestle Couture' date=' then he would use his superior boxing to pick James Toney apart. Then after dominating them both at the same time for four and a half rounds he would submit Couture with a flying scissor heel hook right after knocking Toney out with a swift one two combination[/quote']

i agree, check out my sig :cool:

GSP is the superior athlete of the 3. Superior Wrestler. Overall the best Mixed Martial Artist. But..., to think that he could out box James Toney is dumb as ****. He could easily out strike Toney, simply because he is the more well rounded striker with his Kyokushin background. But there is no way in hell that GSP could trade hands with a Boxing great. It's really stupid to think that any well round Mixed Martial Artist could out box a guy that has spent his entire life working on the 1 aspect of MMA. Overall, GSP would probably beat the hell out of Toney, with his Karate and ground game. But he would have no chance in just a straight boxing match. It's idiotic to think so.

GSP is the superior athlete of the 3. Superior Wrestler. Overall the best Mixed Martial Artist. But...' date=' to think that he could out box James Toney is dumb as ****. He could easily out strike Toney, simply because he is the more well rounded striker with his Kyokushin background. But there is no way in hell that GSP could trade hands with a Boxing great. It's really stupid to think that any well round Mixed Martial Artist could out box a guy that has spent his entire life working on the 1 aspect of MMA. Overall, GSP would probably beat the hell out of Toney, with his Karate and ground game. But he would have no chance in just a straight boxing match. It's idiotic to think so.[/quote']

thank you

GSP is the superior athlete of the 3. Superior Wrestler. Overall the best Mixed Martial Artist. But...' date=' to think that he could out box James Toney is dumb as ****. He could easily out strike Toney, simply because he is the more well rounded striker with his Kyokushin background. But there is no way in hell that GSP could trade hands with a Boxing great. It's really stupid to think that any well round Mixed Martial Artist could out box a guy that has spent his entire life working on the 1 aspect of MMA. Overall, GSP would probably beat the hell out of Toney, with his Karate and ground game. But he would have no chance in just a straight boxing match. It's idiotic to think so.[/quote']

James Toney was a boxing great 15 years ago when he fought at middleweight. Now please stop trolling my threads

James Toney was a boxing great 15 years ago when he fought at middleweight. Now please stop trolling my threads

I'm simply pointing out how dumb it is to think that a Mixed Martial Artist with limited Boxing can beat a Boxer with a lifetime of Boxing, has been or not. And as you post retarded opinions in your retarded threads, I'm gonna point out how dumb you are. So either quit hugging GSP's nuts so hard, or get use to it.

I'm simply pointing out how dumb it is to think that a Mixed Martial Artist with limited Boxing can beat a Boxer with a lifetime of Boxing' date=' has been or not. And as you post retarded opinions in your retarded threads, I'm gonna point out how dumb you are. So either quit hugging GSP's nuts so hard, or get use to it.[/quote']

You can't be more than 14 if you constantly use retarded as an adjective now please stop trolling my threads it's very weird and the fact you keep imagining me and GSP's privates is really beginning to frighten me. It's very weird, as for what you said it's not valid because you're too young to have an opinion

You can't argue with me because i am a far superior arguer and i my knowledge of MMA far exceeds your's

ok hold on' date=' your knowledge of mma could know where come near me simply from your initial post[/quote']

You're getting beaten so badly in this argument that you're having trouble forming correct sentences.

You can't be more than 14 if you constantly use retarded as an adjective now please stop trolling my threads it's very weird and the fact you keep imagining me and GSP's privates is really beginning to frighten me. It's very weird as for what you said it's not valid because you're too young to have an opinion

Hearing your opinions are really starting to annoy me, just because munkie as valid points doesnt meen you have the right to call him a troll

lame gsp would get outwrestled by Randy only way he would win against randy if he was covered in Vaseline which is most of the time

Randy would be handily outwrestled by the far superior martial artist and mixed martial artist Georges St. Pierre. Couture would need a jar of vasoline to defend one of GSP's takedowns

I have the right to call him a troll because he is a troll. He has yet to make a valid point and is just going on to my threads to annoy me

If you wouldn't focus on the me calling you gay for GSP, feeling guilty?, then you'd see that I make very valid points. Now get over your desire for GSP and explain how an extremely well round Mixed Martial Artist, with limited Boxing training, could out box a boxing great with a lifetime of Boxing training, has been or not. Keep in mind, I'm not saying that GSP wouldn't beat Toney striking, because he would simply because he is easily more well rounded with the Karate background, and the Muay Thai, Kickboxing and the limited Boxing he gets from MMA training. But in a straight boxing match, Toney wins 10 out of 10. Now instead of focusing on the wrong part of the post, focus on the facts and make a valid argument.

If you wouldn't focus on the me calling you gay for GSP' date=' feeling guilty?, then you'd see that I make very valid points. Now get over your desire for GSP and explain how an extremely well round Mixed Martial Artist, with limited Boxing training, could out box a boxing great with a lifetime of Boxing training, has been or not. Keep in mind, I'm not saying that GSP wouldn't beat Toney striking, because he would simply because he is easily more well rounded with the Karate background, and the Muay Thai, Kickboxing and the limited Boxing he gets from MMA training. But in a straight boxing match, Toney wins 10 out of 10. Now instead of focusing on the wrong part of the post, focus on the facts and make a valid argument.[/quote']

You keep bringing up these homosexual fantasies of me and GSP not me so don't act like I'm the creep bringing them up on this thread. Also your points aren't valid because you are too young for me to take you seriously

You keep bringing up these homosexual fantasies of me and GSP not me so don't act like I'm the creep bringing them up on this thread. Also your points aren't valid because you are too young for me to take you seriously

Again, focused on the **** part. I promise that I know more about MMA, training, fighting and history, than you could ever hope to. If you can't see that the points I make are valid, then you are the one who doesn't deserve to be taken seriously, either because you are too young, or more likely, you are just too dumb. So either make a valid argument to my valid points, or just admit you got pwned and move on.

Again' date=' focused on the **** part. I promise that I know more about MMA, training, fighting and history, than you could ever hope to. If you can't see that the points I make are valid, then you are the one who doesn't deserve to be taken seriously, either because you are too young, or more likely, you are just too dumb. So either make a valid argument to my valid points, or just admit you got pwned and move on.[/quote']

its amazing this kid comes onto our forums to troll. i support your points

Again' date=' focused on the **** part. I promise that I know more about MMA, training, fighting and history, than you could ever hope to. If you can't see that the points I make are valid, then you are the one who doesn't deserve to be taken seriously, either because you are too young, or more likely, you are just too dumb. So either make a valid argument to my valid points, or just admit you got pwned and move on.[/quote']

You've lost a lopsided argument to me two straight nights now give it a rest troll. It is embarrassing though that you've lost the argument so badly you are making false claims about your knowledge give it a rest troll.

You've lost a lopsided argument to me two straight nights now give it a rest troll. It is embarrassing though that you've lost the argument so badly you are making false claims about your knowledge give it a rest troll.

**** you. You are clearly a ****ing idiot. I'm done with you. But keep in mind, you keep post sack grappling threads about your mantasy GSP, I will continue to point out how retarded you. Do yourself a favor and please commit suicide you annoying ********ing retard.

**** you. You are clearly a ****ing idiot. I'm done with you. But keep in mind' date=' you keep post sack grappling threads about your mantasy GSP, I will continue to point out how retarded you. Do yourself a favor and please commit suicide you annoying ********ing retard.[/quote']

munkie calm down hes just a darn troll

**** you. You are clearly a ****ing idiot. I'm done with you. But keep in mind' date=' you keep post sack grappling threads about your mantasy GSP, I will continue to point out how retarded you. Do yourself a favor and please commit suicide you annoying ********ing retard.[/quote']

Once again you have handily lost an argument to me. It's gotten so bad that you've began f bombing me in a way only a 14 year old girl can. Also dudette, suicide is a very serious issue don't joke about that. Also please get me and GSP out of your guy on guy fantasies or in the very least keep them to yourself

Once again you have handily lost an argument to me. It's gotten so bad that you've began f bombing me in a way only a 14 year old girl can. Also dudette' date=' [b']suicide is a very serious issue don't joke[/b] about that. Also please get me and GSP out of your guy on guy fantasies or in the very least keep them to yourself

No joke. KILL YOURSELF!!!!

apparently your a troll if you dont think gsp is the best. the only way gsp could out wrestle randy is if they were both the same size and he could not out box toney if you watch a gsp fight he cant throw more than 3 punches before he just takes someone down if gsp and toney were in a kickboxing match gsp would win but by outpointing toney he could not knock toney out. and how many times do you feel the need to say superior in this thread

Archived