Of course Couture v Toney is a joke

saintbrad

If the UFC thought this wasnt a freak show match, they wouldnt of put a beginner in MMA against an all time great.

Toney should be fighting a lower ranked opponent and work his way up.

I dont think Randy is going to be much of a hero to beat down a novice.

I think this match is pointless, embarrasing to both fighters, and a waste of time.

If the UFC thought this wasnt a freak show match' date=' they wouldnt of put a beginner in MMA against an all time great.

I think this match is pointless, embarrasing to both fighters, and a waste of time.[/quote']

Its going to be embarassing for Randy when everyone finds out that he DINT PAY HIS LECTRIC BILL!!!

Randy is getting old. Just because Toney is a novice in MMA he has just as much experience in fighting as Randy does. This is a typical striker vs grappler match. Toney can win. Randy just needs to fight his fight and he will win. If he plays into Toney's game it will be lights out..

Its going to be embarassing for Randy when everyone finds out that he DINT PAY HIS LECTRIC BILL!!!

^^this

Randy is getting old. Just because Toney is a novice in MMA he has just as much experience in fighting as Randy does. This is a typical striker vs grappler match. Toney can win. Randy just needs to fight his fight and he will win. If he plays into Toney's game it will be lights out..

toney has 44 KO victorys.

how many fights does randy have?

28. (18-10)

toney has 72wins out of 83 fights

IF every one of randys career fights were 5 round decisions, then he would have 700minutes of pro fight experience.

that is the first 3 rounds of toneys WINNING fights.

(3 minute rounds)

JUST counting the fights toney has won he EASILY has twice as much pro fight experience as couture has in his entire proffesional career.

just sayin.

LIGHTS OUT!

BLEE DAT!

DINPAYO LECTRIC BILL!

GOOSE TUTOR!

HOLLA ATCHYA!

I GOT MILK BABY!

^^this

28. (18-10)

IF every one of randys career fights were 5 round decisions' date=' then he would have 700minutes of pro fight experience.

(3 minute rounds)

JUST counting the fights toney has won he EASILY has twice as much pro fight experience as couture has in his entire proffesional career.

just sayin.

LIGHTS OUT!

BLEE DAT!

DINPAYO LECTRIC BILL!

GOOSE TUTOR!

HOLLA ATCHYA!

I GOT MILK BABY![/quote']

You're not comparing apples to apples retard.

Try Again

^^this

28. (18-10)

IF every one of randys career fights were 5 round decisions' date=' then he would have 700minutes of pro fight experience.

(3 minute rounds)

just sayin.

LIGHTS OUT!

BLEE DAT!

DINPAYO LECTRIC BILL!

GOOSE TUTOR!

HOLLA ATCHYA!

I GOT MILK BABY![/quote']

i was actually including Randy's wrestling experience too

You're not comparing apples to apples retard.

Try Again

you need reading comprehension classes.

I am directly comparing PROFESSIONAL FIGHT EXPERIENCE.

my comparison is fair and apt while your statement is unsupported and pointless.

or maybe you didnt read post I quoted and bolded AND underlined.

either way, your fanboy nonsense has clouded your ability to think and increased your ability to insult. good for you.

you need reading comprehension classes.

I am directly comparing PROFESSIONAL FIGHT EXPERIENCE.

my comparison is fair and apt while your statement is unsupported and pointless.

or maybe you didnt read post I quoted and bolded AND underlined.

either way' date=' your fanboy nonsense has clouded your ability to think and increased your ability to insult. good for you.[/quote']

You're using the term PROFESSIONAL FIGHT EXPERIENCE loosely Mr. Bold and Underlined.

Ok, here's my worthless point, there's obviously no changing yours or my opinion.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has x amount of proffesional races. A Nascar Race is much longer than an NHRA race. If he decided to start top fuel drag races his NASCAR experience wouldn't trump certain NHRA drivers just because he has more PROFFESIONAL RACING SEAT TIME.

Now, I understand this is somewhat of a retarded comparison, but it's still not comparing apples to apples.

Toney's Pro Fights are boxing, Randy's is MIXED martial arts.

Comparing so many boxing matches to so many MMA fights is retarded. If Randy was a pro boxer it would be Valid.

I stand by my previous statements retard.

Try Again.

You're using the term PROFESSIONAL FIGHT EXPERIENCE loosely Mr. Bold and Underlined.

Ok' date=' here's my worthless point, there's obviously no changing yours or my opinion.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has x amount of proffesional races. A Nascar Race is much longer than an NHRA race. If he decided to start top fuel drag races his NASCAR experience wouldn't trump certain NHRA drivers just because he has more PROFFESIONAL RACING SEAT TIME.

Now, I understand this is somewhat of a retarded comparison, but it's still not comparing apples to apples.

Comparing so many boxing matches to so many MMA fights is retarded. If Randy was a pro boxer it would be Valid.

Try Again.[/quote']

lol...Nice one...Orrr...Toney don't have one second of MMA experience and Randy?...Welll....Toney has no chance.

Ok' date=' here's my worthless point, there's obviously no changing yours or my opinion.

Try Again.[/quote']

Anyway you look at it Toney has a lifetime of experience getting hit and throwing punches and that definetly counts for something. A guy like Brock for example is not used to getting hit in the face and look what happened when someone actually decided to take the fight to him and pound him in the head? He panicked and ran like a frightened schoolgirl. That would never happen to Toney who can slip and counter punches in his sleep. Also the accuracy, timing, speed and power he brings in the cage will be on a level we just have never seen in the UFC before. Randy better be able to take him down quickly because every second on the feet he will get hit by punches from angles he never seen before and they will have a lot more impact at close range then what he is used to.

If the UFC thought this wasnt a freak show match' date=' they wouldnt of put a beginner in MMA against an all time great.

I think this match is pointless, embarrasing to both fighters, and a waste of time.[/quote']

Toney is an old man and too much of a big deal to fight some nobody in MMA. There's no time or reason for him to "work his way up".

Either he's not at the upper level because it's just not that easy for a boxer to transition to MMA, and he'll soon leave the sport, or he's at the elite level and he'll throw his name into the hat with the other monsters in the UFC.

Archived