Marcus Davis Vs. Nate Diaz

Wanderlei_Silva19

Davis will keep it standing as long as possible but at one point Diaz will probably get him into a bad position probably against the fence and then slap on a standing guillotine or if he gets him all the way down it's just a matter of time before he gets the triange.

Cant see nate holding davis up against the cage more than a mili-second,davis is a strong fighter,only round i see nate winning is in the third while davis will be vulnerable due to cardio.

surprised davis is underdog. i think he'll take it. diaz can't take him down so the only way the ground is a factor is if davis takes it there which is a mistake.

watch out for nate diaz judo throw!! q; )

i see diaz fustrating davis with his reach and akward striking... then davis will clinch up, get judo throwd and submitted!!!

Cant see nate holding davis up against the cage more than a mili-second' date='davis is a strong fighter,only round i sede nate winning is in the third while davis will be vulnerable due to cardio.[/quote']

Davis is definately stronger but that doesn't mean Diaz won't get him against the cage. We've seen a lot of weaker fighters get stronger guys against the cage before it would be nothing new. Hell I wouldn't be surprised to see Davis try to put Diaz against the cage when he starts to gas. There's no way in my eyes Davis will be able to keep this fight standing the entire fight and as soon as Diaz gets it down he'll sink in that submission.

Nathan will frustrate Davis with his unorthodox strikes/good cardio, then will trip him to the ground while sinking in a submission win. It might take a while but that is how I see it going since that is how almost all his fights go too. I like them both, but Nathan is very sneaky and underestimated due to his persona. By the way he is a total gentleman in person, so I think the persona issues are pure business $$$$ tactics.

I didnt get to see Diaz fight against Markham but I hear he looked great at 170. I think he is a better all around fighter and it will show on saturday. I pick Diaz either by tko or submission.. Very slim chance Davis gets the KO even with his punching power. Those Diaz boys have great chins.

I'm rooting for Nate Diaz' date=' but will not be suprised if Marcus Davis wins.

Diaz by KO or Davis by submission, maybe unanimous decision.[/quote']

er..... dont know if you serious? diaz by ko & and davis by sub? ...... i thought there is more chance of being the other way round....

Archived