Predict who gets KO of the night, SOTN, and FOTN this saturday.

ThirstForBLOOD

KO of the night - Couture via vicious ground n pound

Submission of the night- BJ Penn

fight of the night- Maynard vs Florian

Agreed.

Couture is the veteran MMA that'll school the boxer.

BJ Penn will take the title. He wouldn't be back if he didn't think he could.

The boys from Boston should give the best fight of the night. I don't know much of Maynard, just that he's got that ambition to fight for the win. I DO know Florian from the begining is always striving even after the doubt looked upon him after his loss to BJ Penn. Florian v Maynard will be the fight of the night.

KO of the night,

TONEY! BLEE DAT! GOOSE TUTOR!

1st round VIOLENT KO of couture, for the first time in history, the main event is not allowed to go on because the police have to tape off the octagon as TONEY! PAY ME DONDELAY ME! is hauled off in handcuffs on a manslaughter charge......... they never find randys eyeball.

FOTN

well, this one simply HAS to go to TONEY! IMCOMINFO CHEWPINCESS! for the insanity that shut down the card 1 hour early.

SOTN

strangely enough, this one also goes to TONEY! CHECKYOSOWF FOCHEW REKYOSOWF because AS randy stared into the abyss that is the eyes of "the dark emperor"............ he knew nothing but unbridled fear. randy, almost hypnotized, stumbled towards TONEY! LIGHTS OUT! desperately wanting to tap before the inevitable......alas, his tap came 1 second too late.

RIP randy.

RIP UFC HW division.

the dark emperor has arrived and every last ****ing one of you WILL be paying his levy.

BLEE DAT!

KO of the night' date='

TONEY! BLEE DAT! GOOSE TUTOR!

1st round VIOLENT KO of couture, for the first time in history, the main event is not allowed to go on because the police have to tape off the octagon as TONEY! PAY ME DONDELAY ME! is hauled off in handcuffs on a manslaughter charge......... they never find randys eyeball.

FOTN

well, this one simply HAS to go to TONEY! IMCOMINFO CHEWPINCESS! for the insanity that shut down the card 1 hour early.

SOTN

strangely enough, this one also goes to TONEY! CHECKYOSOWF FOCHEW REKYOSOWF because AS randy stared into the abyss that is the eyes of "the dark emperor"............ he knew nothing but unbridled fear. randy, almost hypnotized, stumbled towards TONEY! LIGHTS OUT! desperately wanting to tap before the inevitable......alas, his tap came 1 second too late.

RIP randy.

RIP UFC HW division.

the dark emperor has arrived and every last ****ing one of you WILL be paying his levy.

BLEE DAT![/quote']

Welcome to the forum Mr Arum!

Knockout Of The Night - BJ Penn (Flying Knee' date=' Round 5)

Submission Of The Night - Randy Couture (Rear Naked Choke, Round 1)

Fight Of The Night - Kenny Florian Vs. Gray Maynard (Florian Wins Unanimous Decision)[/quote']

Toney does the RNC in this house

BJ gets all 3 by choking Frankie unconscious after 4 rds of a beating similar to the one he gave Diego.

I mean technically choking someone unconscious is a KO right?

Yes it would be a KO, they would probably screw him out of the bonuses, but it would be make sense.

Archived