Debate my UFC 118 picks with me

The_Jack_Attack

i think Maynard will win a razor sharp close decision.

and as an upset im gonna go with davis over diaz but im not confidant in tha deciosion enough to bet on it.

otherwise i agree

Florain has been way too good lately to lose to Maynard. BJJ: Edge goes to Florian, Stand up: Edge goes to Florian. Wrestling: Edge goes to Maynard. I see Florian out doing Maynard in almost every facit of this fight. If Maynard does win it is by Split Decision, if Florian wins its by a number of different things.

Florain has been way too good lately to lose to Maynard. BJJ: Edge goes to Florian' date=' Stand up: Edge goes to Florian. Wrestling: Edge goes to Maynard. I see Florian out doing Maynard in almost every facit of this fight. If Maynard does win it is by Split Decision, if Florian wins its by a number of different things.[/quote']

maynard is great at nullifying and controling so i think he'll barely manage to nullify n smother florian for a W

maynard is great at nullifying and controling so i think he'll barely manage to nullify n smother florian for a W

He hasn't faught anyone with the stand up Florian has, and only Diaz who may have comparable ground work to Florian. Plus Florian trained extensizely with GSP to avoid the take down and keep the fight where he wants it.

He hasn't faught anyone with the stand up Florian has' date=' and only Diaz who may have comparable ground work to Florian. Plus Florian trained extensizely with GSP to avoid the take down and keep the fight where he wants it.[/quote']

Cant agree more sir.

Toney gun knock yoh **** ouh princess couture blee dat I got milk baby!!

Penn will definetly win. He's motivated after losing his belt for the first time in a long time.

I think Davis will edge out Diaz with his great footwork and boxing.

Gray Maynard vs Kenny florian will look aloot like sonnen vs silva, exept Maynard will win, and people will finally realize how good he really is.

I have edgar over penn, i think more or less the same thing will happen, just penn will be more agressive in the first couple of rounds, but to a split decision, in favor of Edgar.

Toney over couture-I honestly want Randy to will, but i have a suspicion that this will be EXACTLY like mercer vs sylvia...one punch, the fights over.

Maia via submission

Florian via tko(cut), i think gray will take him down, anf kenny will utilise nasty elbows from the guard to result in a stoppage.

Davis vs Diaz im not sure about...either davis via tko, or diaz via triangle choke

Archived