BJ Penn Says James Toney will knock Randys head UP into SPACE

rago1986

I watched it, BJ didn't say it at all. in fact it's a great interview. Penn basically said Franky fought a great fight last time, he expect Franky to be even better this time. He thinks Toney is great for MMA and if he won it won't be the worst thing , since we have WWE champ as hw ufc Champ already :)

I watched it' date=' BJ didn't say it at all. in fact it's a great interview. Penn basically said Franky fought a great fight last time, he expect Franky to be even better this time. He thinks Toney is great for MMA and if he won it won't be the worst thing , since we have WWE champ as hw ufc Champ already :)[/quote']

yea i posted it before i finished watching it all just realised he never said that, my bad

I just watched it. It was a good interview and BJ didn't say that at all. He said that Toney was good for the sport and he was putting more money into everyones pockets. He didn't make any prediction on the Couture vs Toney fight.

I thought BJ came off very well in that interview.

I just watched it. It was a good interview and BJ didn't say that at all. He said that Toney was good for the sport and he was putting more money into everyones pockets. He didn't make any prediction on the Couture vs Toney fight.

I thought BJ came off very well in that interview.

Agreed BJ had a great attitude and he gave Edgar his props BJ is really a good guy he may be a little ****y but hes a good guy and its nice too see him give Edgar props.

yea i posted it before i finished watching it all just realised he never said that' date=' my bad[/quote']

it's alright dude .. just learn the lesson .. lol ..

with this video , i started liking bj again .. seems to me that he's starting to be a respectful fighter .. i hated him because of his commets on gsp during the countdown before their 2nd fight .. but because of this , i think he'll have more fans than ever before !

but still , i'll root for 'the answer' ..

Archived